With its peaceful and serene surroundings, you will definately be able to relax and rejuvenate, be it business or pleasure.A Small and Friendly place where you can Relax and Rejuvenate
The Rajata is situated in a quiet nighborhood in Banglumphu,just minutes away from the world famous Khao San Road. With 42 elegantly furnished rooms and a team of friendly staff, you can be rest assured that every detail into your stay will be personally looked into.
From Suvarnabhumi Airport:
1. Head north on Ramkhamhaeng 42 0.5 km
2. Turn left at Ramkhamhaeng 0.7 km
3. Slight right to stay on Ramkhamhaeng 3.6 km
4. Turn right at Rama IX 0.7 km
5. Slight right to stay on Rama IX 52 m
6. Take the ramp to 2nd State Expy/Route 3119 84 m
7. Keep right at the fork to continue toward 2nd State Expy/Route 3119 and merge onto 2nd State Expy/Route 3119
Toll road 6.6 km
8. Take exit West 2-02 toward Route 1/Phahon Yothin 0.4 km
9. Turn left at Route 1/Phahon Yothin 0.1 km
10. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Ratchawithi 0.9 km
11. Slight right to stay on Ratchawithi 2.8 km
12. Slight left at Samsen 36 m
13. Turn left to stay on Samsen 0.2 km
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
WORST PLACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY TREATED US LIKE RUBBISH
WE WERE ON A DARN BUS FOR LIKE 15 HOURS WITHOUT SLEEP THE BUS BROKE DOWN 4 HOURS AS WELL, WHEN WE GOT TO RAJAJA THEY SAID YOU NEED TO PAY DUBBLE AS TRAVELLERSPOINT IS NOT WORTH IT FOR THEM.
they tossed us into a room that is not even for a dog and no bedding, i then said no way and they gave us a room with a broken loo, so you can imagine what that was like
rude staff and you feel so un welcome there
they pull you there you pay deposit on travellerspoint then when you get there they say no sorry its not right and make you pay more ....
please do not ever stay there they are the worst place all our places have been ok so far but this place is not fair, thai people are not nice!!! once they have your money you can go to hell
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bangkok? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bangkok in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.