Ha Noi Atlantic Property is one of the leading VIP-hostels as well as provides unwavering services to the tourists in Ha Noi's Old Quarter. The location of Ha Noi Atlantic Property is very convenient and accounts for its tourist-attractiveness and especially Ha Noi Atlantic property is centrally located in Ha Noi' Old Quarter with Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Water Puppet all are just 5 minutes walk away. Ha Noi Atlantic Property makes it the perfect choice for both business and leisure traveler.
1. Pick up from Airport come to USD 16 / Car 04 seats new model
2. Discount 5% for all of room
3. Discount 10% for Sapa tours
4. Distcount 5% for Halong bay tour
5. Free 01 bottle of Mineral water for booking the tour from our tour desk
6. Free luggage storage on the time for traveling around
7. Free shower room for the short break time (For the booking the tour from tour desk).
Our hostel with the elevator and it's very convenient for the guests staying on the 4-5-6 Floor or on the way going to the City view restaurant on the top floor.
The City View Restaurant on the penthouse of property dedicated to serve you an array of international cuisines including Asian, Vietnamese and western platters and especially, the breakfast start from early morning to midday with the changed-daily breakfast. The coffee house is the perfect place to chill out over flavored beverages and cool drinks along with soft music as well as the admiring the beautiful scenery of Ha Noi' Old Quarter
Taxi scam in Hanoi
* There are a lot of touts and bogus cabbies at the Noi Bai airport, who try to take you to another hotel for commission and in order to avoid cheated by them please let me know your flight number as well as its arrival time to Noi Bai airport and then our property driver, who holds your name card at the arrival gate and takes you to our properties for USD16.00/ a private car. In case of impossible to see our property driver, please go to post office to give me a call at No. +84.4.39275336 and you will be assisted within 5 minutes later by our staff. Please don't seek the help from the tour information counters because some of them will use the sophisticated tricks to cheat you such as, impersonate our staffs to speak to on the phone that the property you booked to be full already and offer another property, which belong to their hostel-partners.
* Or recent days there were many cases taxi drivers took guests to some hotels in Hanoi's Old Quarter and stopped in the front of hostel's door and a staff approached guest's cab when guests were still sitting on the car and politely informed that Hanoi Atlantic Property was full in book already after that apologized guest then offered another property which was same company, that staff would sit in the car with guest go to indecent property where you will be overcharged and cheated by them
Note: Travel with our hotel for the most competitive price, the best quality and 100% refund for any poor service tours
1. Check-out: 12.00
2. Check-in: 12.30 (If we have the room available, we will check in soon with out charge)
3. Children under 6 years-old will be free of charge.
4. Children from 6 years-old to 12.00 years-old will be charged 75% of total rate
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Finally we have been moved from Atlantic to Bodega Hotel which turned to be much better located. Making it short - Bodega is a good spot if you're looking for a clean room for a fair price. Apart from that this place has outstanding service which was the main reason why we visited it again on our return way.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Very pleased with our accommodation. We had an issue with train tickets which were organized by our next hotel and they helped us out over the phone.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Hanoi? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Hanoi in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.