This is a Trusted Review. Why?
as a couple we booked a private room, but in the end it was a "cabin" in a room für many persons. this cabin didn't even have complete walls. you could hear everything that people talked outside, the bed was dirty, you even had to pass the 8-bed-room to get into the "private room". we asked, if they had other private rooms, and the receptionist said yes, but that they are already booked. the fotos in the internet are not representative, everything ist very small and very improvised. we explained to the receptionist, that we wanted something "more private" and for her it was ok that we left. we decided to pay the triple price somewhere else.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 202
Cheapest privates in Belgrade, good quality for bargain prices, something you can't find anywhere else plus more. The newly renovated hostel New York lights is situated in one of the most famous streets of Belgrade Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra and is ideal for travellers keen to explore Belgrade. 'New York Lights' provides: free Internet and wi-fi, free linen, hot water 24/7, air conditioner/heater, cable TV with over 60 channels, security lockers, and safe deposit box for your valuables.
- This is a different kind of hostel, the reason why the prices are so low is because we do not have permanent staff, but our management is always available on emails and phone, and they are always there at the time guests are coming
- Every Friday and Saturday night, this hostel is becoming one big warm up party, so if you do not like parties it's not a place for you.
- Towels - towels are only available for hire
- Every room has AC with heating, just find the remote controller below the AC.
Check in time 15:00-23:00, Check out time 10:30
1. PRIVATE ROOMS AT LOWEST PRICES
Sometimes all you really need from a hostel is a hot shower and a good night's rest or just using our free wi-fi connection or hostel computers. New York Lights Hostel & Privates offers all of that for cheap prices.
2. CLEAN ENVIRONMENT
We provide housekeeping services to ensure you have a clean and pleasant stay with us...
3. GREAT LOCATION
New York Lights Hostel & Privates is surrounded by a supermarket, farmers market, bakery, candy shop, several banks, exchange office and post office, the hostel offers convenient access right at your doorstep. Within the vicinity of the 'New York Lights', you will discover the famous pizzeria 'Golub', coffee shop 'Costa Coffee', and many more shops, bars and restaurants.
4. OPTION TO FINE TUNE YOUR STAY
Besides consuming our facilities and amenities, we try to help you conserve both your funds as well as the earth's resources with our optional add-ons: breakfast, lunch dinner, drinks, additional towel, laundry service, hairdryer rent, umbrella rent, bike rent, toothpaste & toothbrush, printing, phone cards, travel desk information and more extras…
*New York Lights Hostel reserves the right to cancel the booking if customers are late more than 4 hours than indicated in booking*
Those eager to start discovering Belgrade immediately, can walk to the hostel (about half an hour of easy walk) or take the tram number five or seven. By taxi from bus and train station it will cost around 5 euros and from airport more like 12 euros.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 80% for this property is based on ratings provided by 31 guests.