This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Excellent value stay in a charming house and neighbourhood with very hospitable and helpful owner.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
Karl Liebknecht street 11 apartment 15
Our guest house is actually an apartment, and we offer the rooms for rent.
The apartment is located in the wooden house of construction of the XIX-th century in the historical city centre.
It is a very silent and quiet place; all windows look to the yard.
You can reach the museums and the embankments of the Angara River for 10-15 minutes on foot.
Cafes and restaurants are close to our house.
10 minutes of walking to the city bus station, 10 minutes of driving to the airport and the rail way station.
• Equipped kitchen
• Toilet, a shower
• Washing Machine
• Access to the Internet
• Excursions to the places of interest and to Lake Baikal and to the museum of wooden houses "Taltsi"
• Accommodation in Listvianka and Olkhon Island
• Intensive course of Russian by an original technique , allowing to plunge into language from the first lesson
The prices for the additional services:
• Excursions around the city - 450 RUB per group
• Excursions to Lake Baikal - 1000 RUB per group per day
• Intensive course of Russian:
- 1 person - 1000 RUB per a lesson (1 hour)
- Group to 5 persons - 650 RUB per a person for a lesson
- Group to 10 persons and more - 300 RUB per a person for a lesson