Our guest house is actually an apartment, and we offer the rooms for rent.
The apartment is located in the wooden house of construction of the XIX-th century in the historical city centre.
It is a very silent and quiet place; all windows look to the yard.
You can reach the museums and the embankments of the Angara River for 10-15 minutes on foot.
Cafes and restaurants are close to our house.
10 minutes of walking to the city bus station, 10 minutes of driving to the airport and the rail way station.
• Equipped kitchen
• Toilet, a shower
• Washing Machine
• Access to the Internet
• Excursions to the places of interest and to Lake Baikal and to the museum of wooden houses "Taltsi"
• Accommodation in Listvianka and Olkhon Island
• Intensive course of Russian by an original technique , allowing to plunge into language from the first lesson
The prices for the additional services:
• Excursions around the city - 450 RUB per group
• Excursions to Lake Baikal - 1000 RUB per group per day
• Intensive course of Russian:
- 1 person - 1000 RUB per a lesson (1 hour)
- Group to 5 persons - 650 RUB per a person for a lesson
- Group to 10 persons and more - 300 RUB per a person for a lesson
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Excellent value stay in a charming house and neighbourhood with very hospitable and helpful owner.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Irkutsk? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Irkutsk in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.