I stayed in this hostel, situated in the hills near where the 1984 winter Olympic bobsled races were held, and was blown away. The hostel is charming, and speaking with the owner, who shared his firsthand experience of the war, was something one could not find at just any hostel.
We are located in the center of Sarajevo ( The old part of town - called Bascarsija).
All the main attractions are close to us. If you are looking to relax, chill, meet new people and learn a little bit about Sarajevo than this is the place your looking for.
Our hostel is a traditional Bosnian house which is 310 years old,
so it's also a small part of Bosnian history!
Your hosts are a small family who decided to open their home for people from all over the world to experience the Bosnian culture, way of thinking, history and life .
Close to the hostel there is a brand new tour office which provides a city walking tour & specialized war tour which is about the most recent war in Sarajevo. If you stay with us we can give you more information about the tours as well!
Warning! WE ARE NOT A PARTY HOSTEL!
We are more for people who want to relax, enjoy and learn more about Sarajevo.
* FREE Guest Kitchen
* FREE Unlimited use of 2 PC's, with a decent Internet connection
* FREE Wi-Fi
* FREE Fresh and clean sheets, a pillow and a blanket
* FREE 24-hours hot shower
* FREE Towels
* FREE Sheets, pillow and a blanket
* FREE Coffee and tea
* FREE Maps and information
* FREE Luggage storage
* Smoking area with a professional ventilation system
* A Common room with a wonderful view at the National Library
* Bathroom with 2 showers, 2 toilets, 3 sinks
We speak several languages and we are ready to help you at anything you want, at anytime you want!
You can expect from us:
* Great times
* Hospitality, hospitality & hospitality
* Common room with an awesome view
* Security cameras for the premises
* Ventilation systems
* Iron and iron board
* Laundry Service
* Maps, information and travel guides
* Personal access to the hostel
* 24 hour Check-in and service
* No lock out
* No curfew
* We can help you organize your flight/bus/train ticket
* We can help you with getting around and finding any information on your trip or just Sarajevo.
We are prepared to assist you in any way for your stay here in Sarajevo no matter what time it is. Because we know how different all our guests are, we are ready to prepare specific programs according to your wishes and interests. If you are a fan of sports we can also link you to different sport clubs, rafting etc..
Be a part of our family and let us share our wonderful culture with you!
Looking forward to having you stay at our Hostel & Guest House SA
Please confirm your booking with us either by mail or by phone 72 hours prior to your arrival.
Failure to do this will result in immediate cancellation.
Hostel clients are required to make full payments of the total tour package on arrival.
Cancellations must be made 3 days prior to arrival.
Please contact us with the following information :
Click here to enlarge map
I stayed in this hostel, situated in the hills near where the 1984 winter Olympic bobsled races were held, and was blown away. The hostel is charming, and speaking with the owner, who shared his firsthand experience of the war, was something one could not find at just any hostel. It is truly a jewel, this place, and I was talking about my experience here for days. Met some wonderful people and the location is truly unbeatable. A hostel with unforgettable character.
Laura, May 2011
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 91% for this property is based on ratings provided by 12 guests.