Location: Krabi town
Thaksin grand home Krabi is located close central of Krabi town and 7 minutes walk to morning markets and the night market. It is also convenient for transportation to everywhere. Guesthouse is conveniently located only 17 Kms from the beach and is near many attractions. it main road to aonang beach and pier have minibus(tuktuk) pass here just 6 am - 7 pm everydays. It is also closed with pier to phiphi island, lanta island.
We have room type...
- Superior private double bed room ( with air-condition, fan, fridge TV & hot shower)
- Standard private Double Ensuite ( With fan , TV & hot shower, fridge )
- standard room Double bed room + single bed for 3 people(fan room, TV, fridge, hot shower
- Dorm room share room with 3 single bed, (with Fan room)
Our rooms are all Fan, and room with private bathroom(No hot shower)
- addition:4th floor dormitory style room-share that sleeps up to
6-8 peoples.[ with fan room] beautiful view of mountains. large widows with cool night breeze and shower under the star(No hot shower). toilet is first floor :)
- Free Coffeeor tea( 20 ฿ Each k Toast 1Butter&Jam) ,
Fruits,water, soab , champoo
- Tickets one day trip Discount 5-15% every ticket for guest
- Internet service at lobby
- Transportation service
- Tours/Travel desk Information
- One-Day/Half-Day Tours
- Hotel & Bungalow Reservation
- Moterbike for rent
- Air conditioned (Superior Double Bed Room)
- Fan (Standard Double bed Room)
- Hi-speed internet at room
- Fridge ( Privet room)
- Cable television ( Privet room)
- Hot shower ( Privet room
transfer pick up from bus terminal in krabi town and krabi pier or some travel company (11 Am - 5 Pm)
Free transfer pick up from bus terminal in krabi town and krabi pier(11 Am-6 Pm)
Free coffee & tea
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krabi? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krabi in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.