1 bedroom STUDIO newly renovated, clean and tidy apartment for comfort stay of 1-2 persons. The apartment is located within Old Town bounds, in the historical respectable place of the park area called 'Kaizerwald', a 10-minute walk or 2 tram stops to the heart of Lviv ?Rynok Sq.
In 150m radius you can find the tram and shuttle buses stops, daily opened fresh food market , cafes, pizza, different shops, banks, 24 hours opened currency exchange desk and grossery shop
The apartment is STUDIO type - living room area+ kitchen area + separate bathroom
- one double size pull-out sofa (bed linens and towels provided)
- free unlimited wireless internet Wi-Fi
- full security system (including Alarm, special security doors, other)
- TV, landline telephone
- gas cooker, fridge, electric kettle,microwave
- set of kitchen and tableware.
- hair dryer
- free coffee and tea
- free Lviv City Tour Guide and Map to every guest
The apartment has autonomous heating system, heated floors and hot and cold water available 24 hours.
Friendly host speaks Russian, English and Ukrainian. Also little German and Polish. Will provide full informational support on request.
What makes us different:
- we use only enviroment frienly, non-allergic means for washing bed linen an towels,
- free unlimited Wi-Fi internet connection
- full security system for guests safety
- each guest receives free Lviv City Tour Guide and Map of Lviv and it Centre
- informational/language support
- Happy Week special - stay 5 nights and get one for free
- no smoking policy. But you can smoke outside in little garden.
- at least one guest should be 21+ y.o.
- no partying.
!!!IMPORTANT!!! The guests must check their email within 48 hours after booking. The host will contact you to agree exact arrival time to the flat.IT IS IMPORTANT because there is no other way to accommodate you and pass you the keys from the flat -- no one lives there to wait you all day long.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Lviv? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Lviv in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.