Hostel Ramzes is located in perfect area - you have only short walking distance to the Main Market Square and bus and tram stops, which are just 100m from the Hostel, quarantee good public communication with every place in Cracow - the most important monuments, Main Train Station, Airport and the mo
Hostel Ramzes is located in perfect area - you have only short walking distance to the Main Market Square and bus and tram stops, which are just 100m from the Hostel, quarantee good public communication with every place in Cracow - the most important monuments, Main Train Station, Airport and the most popular pubs and clubs.
Our Hostel has unique atmosphere - you can find here peace and quite of family home and perfect place to have a rest in your room as well as cosy common-room - perfect place to meet people from all over the world. In common-room you can take a nap, watch movies, take part in karaoke and try polish beers and drinks.
For our quests we quarantee free car parking located in our backyard where you can leave your car, Wi-Fi in whole Hostel and acces to the kitchen where you can prepare your meal as well as you can find free tea and coffee.
No matter how long you will stay in Cracow you will have great time because of reliable staff - we will always advise you what should you see and give information about current events that take part in Cracow and the best places for entertainment.
What's more we organize sightseeing in Cracow as well as tours to Auschwitz-Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine and a lot of more beautiful places located near Cracow.
In Hostel you will find free Wi-Fi, computer for our guests, lockers, backyard with barbecue, free tea and coffee and car parking at any time of the day or night.
Near to the Hostel you will find:
- bus stop to the airport: 1 minute walk
- tram stop to the Main Train Station: 1 minute walk
- ATM Machine: 1 minute walk
- billiard club: 2 minutes walk
- 24-hour shop: 2 minutes walk
- pizzeria: 2 minutes walk
- lunch bar: 3 minutes walk
- pharmacy: 5 minutes walk
- Main Market Square: 10 minutes walk
- Monday: tasting of Polish soups
- Tuesday: Free breakfast
- Wednesday: free walking tour in the Old Town with guide
- Thursday: Pub Crawl
- Friday: 10% discount for Auschwitz-Birkenau or Wieliczka Salt Mine tour
- Saturday: Welcome drink / welcome beer
- Sunday: Shopping Tour
Cancellation policy: 3 days
We accept Credit Card payment upon arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 10:00
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are not included.
Ul. Teofila Lenartowicza 7
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 82% for this property is based on ratings provided by 7 guests.