Marko Polo is situated on the peaceful area 15 min on foot from the Old town. It is the ideal choice for modern backpackers. The Guesthouse is also available for groups and families.
We have built Marko Polo Tavern behind the house so our guests can experience that tradition and Dalmatian environment like you can see on photos.Tavern is decorated with maritime pictures and devices. Working fireplace is yours to use.
WiFi internet is free for all.
Only double rooms provide fan, other types of rooms provide air conditioner.
No private parking but there are nearby public parking which is free.
- all the necessary free info and maps to navigate the city
and optimize your time ( and your money, too )
- free welcome drink and traditional snacks
- free high speed Internet access
- free local phone calls
- free public refrigerator
- free towels and bed linen
- free hot showers
- free luggage storage
- All taxes included in the price
- The price includes all utility costs (water/electricity), bed
linen, towels and final clean-up
- Air condition, fan, heater (FREE FROM 1.07 UNTIL 1.09 THEREAFTER PAID PLUS 4 EUROS OR 30 KUNAS)
- Breakfast 5 Euros or 35 Kunas per person
- Hair-dryers in the rooms are available at the reception
- Laundry (costs 10 Euros)
- Airport pick up service arranged upon request one day prior to arrival for the cost of 25 Euros per car ( 30 min driving from Dubrovnik)
- Agreements with restaurants, scooter and car rental, tour
and .... if you ask for more : NO PROBLEM !!! that is why we are here 24 hours.
- Help in finding another accommodation in Croatia
- We offer cheep excursions with a boat and a car
Check in time : after 12 - 24
Check out time : 10 AM
Cancellation policy is 2 days in advance.
The payment in full is expected on arrival in Cash. We do not accept Credit Cards.
We are confident that the time spent at Marko Polo house will be the best choice for your vacation.
Please note that the balance in cash needs to be paid on arrival.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Good things: Petra, the host of the guesthouse was incredibly gentile to us. We were allowed to use her kitchen, and she wanted to clean our dishes!! the rooms are clean and wide.
Bad things: there are a lot of stairs to get there from the old town. But actually Dubrovnik is full of stairs out of the fortress.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Dubrovnik? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Dubrovnik in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.