Paula is very nice, and friendly, she helps a lot. We got maps, brochures, tips, and we could ask anything about Berlin. It's not in the center of Berlin, but you can get easily wherever you want. The place is very clean, and comfortable.
The hostel with a heart that gives you the Comfort of Home! (c)
***Free Drink on arrival***Free Access****Free Wi-Fi***Free Advice***Free Use of Kitchen***Free to be yourself***
Peaceful, City centre, near trains, airport, Metro and Buses!
Need more info and help? Special requests? Do not hesitate to contact us.
Please read before booking!
Free cancallation: 48h before arrival. Late cancellation (less 48h before arrival) or in case of no show, the full amount will be charged.
Please note a special condition for arrivals between 27 December 2013 and 4 January 2014: free cancellation 7 days before arrival. Late cancellation (less than 7 days before planned arrival) or in case of no show, the full amount will be charged.
Check in by appointment (pick any hour between 11-22, 10 euros extra outside these hours)
All guests have own key access 24/7. No curfew when checked in!
When you book, you will get our email with full directions and helpful info. Attention! If you are more 1h late without a notice, your booking might be lost.
Remember we are here to welcome you and help, so contact us if you need assistance!
Responsible enjoyment of Alcohol is welcome, especially a nice bottle of wine with dinner. Come and Cook!
Minimum stay: 2 consecutive nights (in the same room)
Comfy Little Corner...is a great place to stay in Berlin with a growing reputation among international travelers.
You can join visitors from around the world to stay in the comfy corner for home comfort and great friendly atmosphere at a budget price.
We are not a party hostel though, so if you are looking for the bar open the whole night with loud music, this is not your place.
Comfy Little Corner is off the noisy tourist treadmill (so a good night's sleep :) but very close to all amenities, with cafes, restaurants and convenient local shopping at some of the cheapest prices of any western capital city, yet you can travel quickly and easily everywhere in Berlin and beyond with excellent local transport links.
An easy reach of top conference centre ICC, historic Schloss Charlottenburg, TDK and UDK universities, a short ride to the shops and theatres of Berlin's famous west end, and anywhere you would like to...
Very convenient for Tegel airport, only 10 minutes by airport bus.
Enjoy real Berlin living in clean, comfortable, homely accommodation in a 100 year-old Berlin house, furnished in the inimitable Berlin retro style. Also please check our paulas comfy corner web site for more info, pics, or questions.
Free bed sheets
Free wireless internet access
Free cabel internet access
Free use of Kitchen and Dining Room for
- Home-cooked meals
- Dinners with friends
Free use of acoustic guitars
Free introduction consultation on 'do' and 'don't' in Berlin
... and much more...
Elevator to your top floor accommodation - take a ride in Schindler's lift!
Check here for full details
Dear friends, we do not provide any type of visa assistance. Please note: minimum stay in our hostel is 2 Consecutive nights in one room! No exceptions. This condition overrides all others.
Please kindly confirm your arrival time and respect it! In case of unexpected travel problems, just write a sms before your planned arrival to schedule a new arrival time (without fees)!
All our guests and staff live in an atmosphere of mutual respect and consideration. Bad, racist, drunken behavior and bad language towards other guests or members of the staff are of ZERO-tolerance here. If they are your choice, please do NOT book with us and be ready to lose your booking without refund. For non confirmed, late arrivals or arrivals outside opening hours, an additional fee of 10 will be charged. Cancellation is subject to our terms and conditions. Booking constitutes acceptance of this.
Thank you for keeping your home in Berlin nice and friendly. Good luck with your travels!
This is no ordinary Hostel. Please read carefully!
By booking at our hostel, you take the responsibility to respect our rules and conditions. Thank you for your help in keeping our Comfy Corner cosy and attractive to all your fellow guests.
Please note: minimum stay in our hostel is 2 CONSECUTIVE nights in one room! No exceptions. This condition overrides all others.
If you would like to make a booking where one night would be in one room and another night in a different room please contact us BEFORE booking!
1) The Comfy Corner offers you a holiday at home in Berlin, bringing the best tradition of small family hostels to one of Europes greatest cities. All our guests live in an atmosphere of mutual respect and consideration.
2) All our guests agree to the details of their passport or equivalent ID being registered and to pay for their accommodation in full, in cash, on arrival.
3) Your arrival time is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (please choose from 11h-22h) and you will be met when you arrive.
You must please CONFIRM YOUR ARRIVAL APPOINTMENT WITH US BY SMS OR EMAIL AFTER BOOKING.
Inform us in advance please if you need to change your arrival time.
Attention: unnotified changes and/or late arrivals are charged up to 10. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation :)
4) You must please inform us not less than 48 hours before your stated arrival date if you cancel or change your booking. Otherwise (and in case of no shows) you will be charged (the full amount of your booking).
Please note a special condition for arrivals between 27 December 2012 and 2 January 2013: free cancellation 7 days before arrival. Late cancellation (less than 7 days before planned arrival) or in case of no show, the full amount will be charged.
5) You will be given your own keys to come and go at any time you wish. Please respect your fellow guests and neigbours during quiet times of night. Lost or non returned keys are due to 50 charge, as well as any damage in the Hostel.
6) The management reserve the right to refuse accommodation (without any refund) to anyone who does not accept the terms and conditions.
7) The management reserve the right to pre-authorise your card to check the validity of your booking. (NO MONEY is taken from your card at this stage)
8) Vehicles parked in free, public areas are left at owners risk and all private property remains the responsability of the owner at all times.
9) Use of our free wi-fi internet access requires your own computer equipment and guests agree to responsible, legal use when given the free access code.
10) Guests are welcome to show off their skills in the kitchen; we have some great cooks but please remember to wash up as you work; so you leave it as you wish to find it!
11) There is no smoking inside the building. If you do smoke however, please be ready to pay 50 fee and to lose your reservation. Guests wishing to smoke may use the garden.
12) Please note this hostel requires a minimum of 2 consecutive nights stay and CANNOT be booked for one night only
13) Check out time is 10am, so please be sure to wake up, return your keys and leave your room before this time. We need to prepare the room for new guests, but you are welcome to enjoy common spaces (without keys), if you need to leave later.
14) Please note that we do NOT offer a service of keeping luggage on the day of your departure, unless you personally - in advance - make an agreement with the Manager On Duty. We take no responsability for luggage left without notification.
15) We thank our guests for drinking responsibly (oh yes, this is allowed :)), and enjoying themselves quietly when others are sleeping.
16) All our guests and staff live in an atmosphere of mutual respect and consideration. Bad, racist, drunken behavior and bad language towards other guests or members of the staff are of ZERO-tolerance here. If they are your choice, please do NOT book with us and be ready to loose your booking without refund.
Please do respect these simple rules when you book with us :) Not reading the rules does not make you free from following them.
The management reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone who does not accept the terms and conditions.
Dear Friends, we thank you for your understanding and co-operation with these rules. The main reason for this is to help you to arrive quickly and comfortably, to receive the warmest welcome at the expected time and to enjoy your stay.
And please be sure, we do not want or aim to charge you extra these rules only aim to improve your arrival and stay, and to have fun as soon as possible!
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Paula is very nice, and friendly, she helps a lot. We got maps, brochures, tips, and we could ask anything about Berlin. It's not in the center of Berlin, but you can get easily wherever you want. The place is very clean, and comfortable. The only problem was the one bathroom, it wasn't always easy to get in. Overall it was fine.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 80% for this property is based on ratings provided by 61 guests.