I cant say anything more than that I loved it. It is really big and has a lot of rooms. There is free internet and the landlord is very nice. I asked him about how to get around and he explained it very clearly.
- Comfortable and safe guesthouse
- Awesome location, just 2 min walking distance from Hongik Univ Station exit no. 3
- We are located in Hongdae (Hongik Univ area)
- Korean traditional (Hannok) style interior
- Easy access to all tourist attractions by subway
- Hongdae (Hongik Univ area) is Seoul’s liveliest cultural spot: featuring numerous live cafes, restaurants and clubs
- All our staff are friendly
- With 5 years of guesthouse experience in Seoul, and with a new guesthouse and awesome location, your experience will now be even better than before
- Oversea passport holder only can stay here.
*We have 11 rooms and 8 bathrooms
Twin private room with shared bathroom (you can use this room as a single private room.
Triple beds room with shared bathroom
Triple beds room ensuit(you can use this room as Twin private ensuit).
4 beds private room ensuit
4 beds mixed dormitory room with shared bathroom
4 beds female dormitory room with shared bathroom
*Check-in AFTER 02:00PM*Check-Out BEFORE 11:00AM
(Luggage keeping service available for free)
* No curfew.
- Free internet / Wi-fi
- Free Breakfast (coffee, toast, jam, butter, egg)
- Common area on 3rd floor and rooftop.
- Entry system number Lock.
- Free bicycle rental.
- More than 100 famous and popular Korean movies with English subtitle.
- Iron and Ironing board, Hair dryer
- Tour information.
- DMZ,JSA and ski tour booking service.
- Fully equipped Kitchen.
- Air conditioner is set in all guest room.
- Korean prepaid sim card sale.
- Washing machine/Dryer(charged)
- Airport pick up service(65,000KRW ~ 75,000KRW)
147-46, Donggyo-Dong Mapo-gu
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
I cant say anything more than that I loved it. It is really big and has a lot of rooms. There is free internet and the landlord is very nice. I asked him about how to get around and he explained it very clearly. There is free breakfast and free internet which are both important to me when I stay at a guesthouse. It was cheap and the room was nice and clean. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay there and if I go back to Seoul I would want to go there again.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
This guesthouse is really, really good. If you're looking for an inexpensive place to stay near the coolest area in seoul to hang out you really can"t go wrong. The owner is super friendly and helpful (he even showed us around, helped us find some really cool places to visit and took us to eat korean barbeque and live octopus! (a korean delicacy). The whole experience was comfortable, safe and clean.
There's computers with internet access, free wifi, plenty of bath/shower rooms (with supplied towels and shampoo, conditioner etc.) a nice little garden, communal area with a decent dvd collection and the prices are very good even for the private rooms.
Can't recommend highly enough.
Great choice of hostel. If you do not have problem sleeping in a room with other people or just need a cheap place to stay at, Soul I guesthouse is a great choice. The owner is very generous and helpful. He wants to make sure you will have a great experience in Korea. The facilities are good and it's a good place to socialize with other people from around the world. The only disappointment was that the beds weren't as comfortable. but they'll get you through the night. Soul I guesthouse made a better experience enjoying Korea. The location is great too. Since it is very close to Honik University, the best place in korea to party or just hang out during night.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 91% for this property is based on ratings provided by 26 guests.