Pariwana offers top quality affordable accommodation in superb location. No matter what you get, a share or private room, you can rest assured that your stay with us will be one of exceptional comfort (leaving intact your piggy bank)
What can you get at Pariwana?
- FREE Internet access and WIFI
- FREE Breakfast served from 7am to 12m
- FREE City Map
- FREE Peru backpacker's travel map
- FREE well equipped kitchen
- FREE Linen with 2 pillows on each bed
- FREE Infussions all day (Tea, cinnamon and clove, chamomile, lemongrass, anise and coca tea)
- FREE security lockers in your room with power outlets inside (bring your padlock or buy one at reception)
- FREE Luggage store
- FREE Satellite TV and films
- FREE Rent of Board Games
- 24 hour reception and security
- Hot showers with great water pressure
- Laundry service available
- Book exchange
- Airport transportation available
- Friendly staff
- Restaurant with intenational menu and daily meals
- Funky bar with Happy Hour every night
- In house Travel Agency
- Common areas include classic games (ping-pong, foosball and frog game)
- Central courtyard for you to chill-out
- Great daily activities: drinking games, poker nights, trivia nights, adventure activities, and much more
- Check-in time: 1:00pm Check-out: 11:00am
- For group bookings (more than one person) in share rooms, Pariwana can't warranty that all the group will be together in the same room. As well, we don't warranty a room will be exclusive for group members.
- People under 18yo will not be allowed in the hostel without their parents.
- All payments must be done in local currency (Peruvian soles S/.) or in US Dollars (US$) using the local rate exchange.
- Prices above do not include IVA tax (18%). According to Law Decree number 919, article 33 in peruvian law, foreigners travelling in Peru for less than 60 consecutive days are exonerated from IVA tax (18%) in accommodation and food services. ONLY if they show both its passport and Andean Immigration Card. Peruvians and foreigners who does not provide the required documentation will pay the 18% IVA tax. IMPORTANT: The Andean Immigration Card is given at your arrival to Peru. It´s important for travelers to keep it during your trip among Peru to be exonerated from the IVA tax.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Friendly staff that answered questions about directions, travelling information, etc... a lively crowd of other hostellers, free wifi, a decently priced bar with drink deals and live entertainment, pressurized HOT showers... and a great location close to the Plaza. Recommended!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Cusco? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Cusco in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.