Come stay with us at Sunda Resort, where you will always be welcomed with a warm, friendly smile. You will experience nature at its best in the tranquil, garden setting and are just a ten minute walk to beautiful Nopparat Thara beach.
Sunda Resort Krabi is the best resort in the tranquil, garden setting and are just a ten minute walk to beautiful Noparat Thara Beach and Ao Nang Beach with easy walking distance of all the excitement, activities surrounding.
A 3-star-boutique resort in the villa or bungalow style. The property is provided 48 guestrooms and classified to 3 room types; The Canal Side, The Pool side and The Garden View.
1. Head west toward Route 3016
2. Take the 2nd right onto Route 3016
3. Turn left at Route 402/Thep Krasattri
4. Slight left at Thep Krasattri
5. Continue onto Route 402
6. Slight left at Route 402/Thep Krasattri Continue to follow Route 402
7. Slight right at Route 402/National Hwy No. 402 Continue to follow National Hwy No. 402
8. Slight right at Route 4/National Hwy No. 402 Continue to follow Route 4
9. Turn right at Route 415/National Hwy No. 415 Continue to follow Route 415
10. Slight right toward Route 1002/Rural Roads KB. 1002
11. Continue straight onto Route 1002/Rural Roads KB. 1002
12. Turn right at Route 4/Phet Kasem; continue to follow Route 4
13. Continue onto Route 4200/Vatchara
14. Continue onto Route 4034/Kabi
15. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Chao Fah
Pak Nam, Muang Krabi, Krabi, Thailand
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krabi? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krabi in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.