Sapa Starlight hotel is one of those great finds, located in the heart of Sapa town; a stones throw from the night markets and the Sa Pa tourist information Center and within easy walking distance of everything in Sapa town.
The hotel occupies an unprecedented location overlooking the stunning, pristine terraced valleys of Sapa and a panoramic views of Sapa town. Sapa Starlight hotel stands out with its boutique interiors, attentive personalised customer service and incomparable value for money with wide range of accomodation to suit all budgets: single, double, and twin rooms with private bathrooms, television, and IDD telephone.
The hotel has a small restaurant and a terrace bar provide the perfect place to relax for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sit back after a big day of treking with a cup of tea or a snack, enjoy your favorite drink and watch life go by. In the evening diners can enjoy their favourite beer and cocktail while experiencing the alluring sights and sounds of Sapa.
- Please leave your passport at Reception when you check in at the hotel, and check that you have your passport when you leave.
- Do not leave money or other valuables in your room. There is a safe in reception for this purpose. The hotel can not accept responsibility for any loss of personal belongings
- The train from Hanoi arrives very early in Lao Cai so other guests at the hotel may still need to check out. Please be patient while we prepare your room.
- Heaters are available on request for small fee. Please ask reception
- No extra charge for child under 12 when sharing bed with parent.
- Add more US$ 5 per extra bed
The room had an excellent view!! As for the rest, it's not a five star place, but it's charming. The owner is helpful and friendly. Had a great stay there.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Sapa? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Sapa in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.