Tango & Bandoneon is located in San Telmo, downtown Buenos Aires and offers clean, comfortable accommodation at affordable prices.
Tango & Bandoneon is a quiet, relaxing and friendly place where you can meet people from all around the world and, even more importantly for us, it’s a place where you will really feel at home. It's family run in order to make your stay in Buenos Aires a very special experience.
We offer the following services and facilities:
• Telephone for local phone calls
• Central heating
• 24 hour hot water
• Linen and towels provided
• Toilet paper and soap provided
• Fully equipped guest kitchen, microwave and fridge
• Ceiling fans
• Locked wardrobes in all rooms
• Lounge with PC and 24 hour internet access
• Television, DVD and stereo system
• Tourist information
• Books and magazines
• Board games
• Luggage storage
• Laundry service
• Telephone for international phone calls
• Safe and secure parking 50 meters away
• City tours and countryside day-trip
• Transfers to and from hostel and airport
• Tango classes
• Spanish classes
• Bicycle tours
• Assistance and information provided regarding flights, long distance bus and package holiday reservation
Choose between single, double, triple and quad options, equipped with combinations of single, double and bunk beds. Some rooms have en-suite bathrooms, others have shared facilities available in the corridor. All rooms equipped with heating, ventilators and Wi-Fi internet.
The "private triple" Room with single & double bed combination
The "private twin" has bunk beds
By Bus: N. 2-23-39-56-60-67-86-98-100-102-103-168
• Líne E. San José station
• Líne C. Independencia station
• Líne A. Saenz Peña station
Bus nº 23 (get down at San José street and México street, in front of the hostel)
From Ezeiza airport:
Bus nº 86 (get down at Hipólito Yrigoyen street and San José street, 5 blocks from the hostel)
Bus Manuel Tienda León
Please Note: Tango & Bandoneon can only accept cash upon arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Owner sucks, argentine people are shady.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Buenos Aires? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Buenos Aires in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.