Located in central Fremantle, people often stay at our hostel longer than planned. Our relaxed and friendly atmosphere, large tidy facilities and very happy staff makes for good value budget accommodation.
Located in central Fremantle, people often stay at our hostel longer than planned. Our relaxed and friendly atmosphere, large tidy facilities and very happy staff makes for good value budget accommodation. Base yourself here and explore beautiful and historic Fremantle!
Hang out in our common area to exchange adventures and meet new friends, or head to our quiet room to sit and read. Our backpacker facilities include table tennis, big screen movie nights and BBQs.
Fremantle is one of Australia's must-see destinations. This historic port has been beautifully restored to its 20th-century splendour - the activities are endless, from the the traditional markets to the buskers and cappuccino strip. Our staff can tell you about any local sights and help with tour booking.
While the vast majority of our visitors are a mixed bunch of young, independent travellers from Australia and the rest of the world, our doors are open to members of all ages. Regardless of whether you're a member of any international Hostelling associations, all are welcome.
- Meets all state and local government regulations regarding fire, health and safety codes
- Provides a self-catering kitchen so you can cook up a storm
- Offers 24 hour access, important for those late nights out on the town
- Provides communal areas to chill out and mingle
- Has an above-average ratio of showers and toilets for guests
- Is tidy, well-maintained and accommodating
We ask all of our guests to be considerate of others and to either quiet down after 11pm, go to sleep or go out.
Cask wines and Goon Sacks are banned from Backpackers Inn Freo. Alcohol must be consumed in moderation.
11 Pakenham Street
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 67% for this property is based on ratings provided by 46 guests.