A unique and elegantly converted, tropical Bungalow positioned in the heart of Manly, and only a few block from the gorgeous beaches of Manly, and inner city harbor.
A unique and elegantly converted, tropical Bungalow positioned in the heart of Manly, and only a few block from the gorgeous beaches of Manly, and inner city harbor. The city is a mere 15minutes on the Jetcat, with Manly providing the entire atmosphere, markets, restaurants, bars and entertainment that a traveler needs. Catering for couples and friends looking for individual, totally self contained, sunny and clean rooms. A huge tropical backyard for mingling or relaxing. Budget accommodations that will make you want to stay.
Unique and original Manly beach bungalow, converted into a number of self contained rooms.
Bathrooms however are shared, with 2 recently renovated separate bathrooms split between 8 rooms.
The heart of Manly provides night entertainment, shopping and transport to the Northern Beaches, and Sydney City by ferry, Jetcat and bus.
Double or Twin, Triple, and Family rooms
Serviced on request.
All with kitchenettes, and cooking utensils.
Fridge, hotplate and TV in every room. All rooms contain a microwave!
All linen supplied, and cleaned as required.
Large and landscaped tropical back yard with entertaining area. (See picture gallery)
Laundry right next door to the Bungalow and internet a few doors away.
Friendly staff to help with extra curricular activities, tours, work, and the best places to eat, drink and surf.
Ferry and 15 minute Jetcat into Sydney city
Buses and taxis outside the Bungalow
The Bungalow is only 2 minutes from the beach.
All rooms with fans and heating.
Perfect balance of price and comfort. All year round!
2 Parking permits available!
Others than the Bungalow Guest House:
Modern and fully furnished One Bedroom Holiday- Apartments (images 5-8),
- 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x Queen sofa Bed in the lounge
- Security access to 3rd floor via lift,
- Secure parking available if required (please advise pre-arrival).
- Balcony east facing (sorry no ocean views),
- Separate bathroom with bath, shower, basin and internal laundry,
- Combined lounge and kitchen with full cooking facilities, refrigerator, oven, microwave, electric fan, Heaters in every room,
- All cooking utensils coffee & tea plungers Iron / ironing board
- LCD TV with remote clock radio & alarm safe available (at office) for storing valuables,
- Extra large lounge converts to Queen sofa bed, all linen, towels and blankets.
- Buses and taxis directly outside the Apartments and 2 blocks from Manly Wharf.
- The Apartments are only 2 blocks from the beach.
- Wireless internet facilities in each apartment Notebook also available for daily hire - Baggage service free for all guests.
As the map suggests we are exactly 2 very small blocks from the beach.
We are also located in the shopping precinct, but probably a good 2 to 3 blocks from the central "Corso" (where the pubs are). Having said that we are literally surrounded on all sides by a Yoga centre (across the road), laundramat, surf shop, and café to the left, and a convenience store on the right.
Taxis and buses right outside, or a 3 block walk to Manly Wharf which links you with Circular Quay (the city) in 15minutes via Jetcat or 30minutes in the more relaxing Manly Ferry.
If arriving from the airport it's a $60.00 taxi ride, or a train to Circular Quay ($4.40 each), and then a ferry trip to Manly (7.20 each). If there's 4 of you, catch the cab.
Please note that over the Christmas period Manly Bungalow does not accept any check-in’s or check out’s, therefore the minimum period of stay is from the 23rd of December untill the 2nd of January.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
64 Pittwater Road
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 77% for this property is based on ratings provided by 25 guests.