Capricorn Hotel is in the heart of Suva City. Offering a place of your own, where you can come and go just as you please yet offering superb facilities and service.
Here at the Capricorn we can cater for all of your needs. With a Conference room that can accommodate up to 50 people (equipped with tea making facilities).
Enjoy our private fresh water filtered swimming pool and Spa with views down to Suva City, 34 Self-contained apartments overlooking a private pool, landscaped gardens and one of the finest views of Suva Harbour.
Newly constructed deluxe suites with two bedrooms and sitting room plus 4 one bedroom and sitting room apartments have been launched.
All rooms are:
– Latest design and convenience
– Kitchenette including refrigerator and appliances
– Colour TV, Radio and ISDN Telephone in each room
– All apartments with their own private balcony
– Filtered fresh water Swimming Pool/Spa
– Private Parking – Private Gardens
– Laundry Service - Dial a meal – Room Service
– Mini market and Liquor sales
– Arrange of Tours, Rental Cars, Baby Sitting, Taxi-Pick Up/drop Off – Private BBQ facilities
Capricorn is at 7 Saint Ford Street at the heart of the city.
By Air: (Nausori airport)
- Taxi services available at the rate of FJ$27.00 from airport to Capricorn Hotel
- Rental cars
- Coral Sun Coach = From Nadi to Suva.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Suva? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Suva in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.