Rostock GreifenNest Backpacker Hotel
August- Bebel- Str. 49b
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
GreifenNest is a backpackers' hotel and offers
- inexpensive overnight accommodation in 26 light rooms of different sizes with satellite-tv, shower and toilet
- a nice big common room with tv, radio, tiled oven and cosy seating, for lounging and chatting with other guests
- pleasant, multi-lingual and helpful staff
- in good weather: tours to get to know the beautiful Mecklenburg
Early bird or late riser? No problem. The sumptuous GreifenBreakfast provides a hearty start into an eventful day,
from 8 to 11 every morning.
Want to get out of the hotel and join the fun? Thanks to the hotel's central location it takes just a minute on foot to
reach Kroepeliner Strasse, Rostock's shopping street, and five minutes to the city harbour. Here there are lots of cafes, restaurants, bars, music pubs and museums.
You want to have a nightcap or a drink? We will happily offer you various beverages at our small hotel bar.
The hotel also offers:
- a large patio opening on the inner courtyard with lawn and herb garden,
- a fully equipped common kitchen,
- internet computers and tv,
- washing machine and drier,
- check-out until 12
We like to be there for our guests and look forward to your visit!
Reception hours: 8am - 10pm
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Rostock? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Rostock in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.