Situated in the Center Zone of Prague in a beautiful secession building. Walking distance to Vyehrad, Congress Centre & just 4 tram stops to the Museum / Wenceslav Square.
Restaurants, amenities, internet-cafe & entertainment places all nearby.
Nice, cozy, family hotel close to the historical centre of Prague.
- Newly renovated 41 rooms, elevator, lobby bar, sauna
- Free parking in front of hotel - guarded parking for buses (cars for charge)
- Tram lines (6, 7, 11, 18, and 24)
- 10 minutes to the centre (station Otakarova and Nm. Bratri Synku)
- Standard, tourist category rooms are equipped with Toilet, shower, TV
- Comfortable single, double, triple rooms with extra beds on request.
- Can accommodate guests with disabilities
- Buffet style breakfast included in price
- Reception and lobby bar area - 24h
- Hotel is close to many parks, jogging tracks, fitness and wellness centers.
- Pets allowed for extra charge
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Eurocard, American Express, Diners club, JCB
- Pleasant and friendly staff, ready to help you
- Check in- 14.00, Check out - 10.00
Check in- 14.00, Check out - 10.00
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Prague? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Prague in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.