When staying in our historic Abella Guest Rooms, you will experience the convenience of modern facilities, complete privacy and utter comfort.
All our rooms and apartments have charm, space and privacy, created by the use of period furnishings, side by side with modern amenities, including fully equipped private bathrooms, lift, TV, Internet connection.
Late arrivals: Please supply your estimated arrival time
Only a five minute stroll from the bustling Market Square, the second largest in Europe, and a five minute walk from the Main Railway and Bus Station.
From the main train / bus station:
1. Head west on Lubicz toward Radziwillowska - 0.2 km
2. Continue onto Basztowa - 0.3 km
3. Turn right at Plac Jana Matejki - 0.2 km
4. Turn left at swietego Filipa - 0.4 km
5. Slight right at Dluga. Destination will be on the left - 0.1 km
From Balice Airport:
1. We organise transers, it costs:
80 PLN for 2-4 people, or 90 PLN after 9 p.m
120 PLN for 5-8 people, or 140 PLN after 9 p.m
Contact us with flight details to organise an airport transfer
2. Fast Train from Balice Airport to Main Train Station (about 1000 meters from our Guest Rooms)
3. Bus from Balice Airport to Main Bus Station
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krakow? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krakow in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.