Dali The Jade Roo International Hostel
Area10, West Gate Village Dali Old Town
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Twin guesthouse to the Jade Emu - same high standards and great prices. Ask us about our long term rates, which include a generous discount on food and beverage purchases.
The Jade Roo is 5 minutes walk from the centre of Dali Old Town, and just around the corner from the Jade Emu. Located in a quiet enclave, the Jade Roo is a great place to relax after a day exploring all that this gorgeous region has to offer.
- 24 hour hot water
- Western bathroom fittings (including bathtub in our private rooms with en-suite)
- Electric heat pads on all beds
- Bar/cafe serving espresso Yunnan coffee (AA+ grade) and a great range of freshly prepared western and Chinese cuisine
- Free Internet access (3 PCs and WiFi throughout the building) with VPN for Facebook access
- Satellite TV (with English channels, including BBC World)
- Games facilities (pool table, table tennis, fussball, dart board)
- DVD library
- Spacious traditional courtyard
- Sunny roof-top area with great views of the Old Town and Er Hai Lake
- Full access to all the Jade Emu International Hostel facilities
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Stayed here for a fantastic week. We had a family suite, which was perfect for us, with our own en suite! Clean and simple. We asked for the bathroom to be cleaned midstay and it was done efficiently.
Location great - right on doorstep of old town, and quiet being away from the hustle and noise.
Only down, was getting our laundry back, and finding they had mixed our stuff up with someone else's leaving us missing a stack of clothes as the recipients of ours had already checked out!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Dali? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Dali in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.