Dieckmann's Hotel is located south of Dortmund and offers clean, comfortable accommodation and outstanding cuisine at affordable prices.
Located just outside of Dortmund, Dieckmann Hotel prides itself on offering clean and comfortable and well maintained rooms and a high level of customer service.
Guests will enjoy the hotel's excellent facilities and services which include an elevator, Bar/Pub, meeting Facilities, restaurant and business center.
During the summer months guests can make the most of our large beer garden, the miniature golf facilities and the children's playground.
Pets are allowed and guests will find this service-oriented hotel with superb facilities and amenities provides excellent value.
We are a great place to stay for families, solo travelers and business types alike.
Every room in the hotel is well furnished and comes equipped with a TV, shower and clean, comfortable bed.
By car from Dortmund Airport - Terminal I
1. Head southwest on Flughafenring 0.1 km
2. Turn left to stay on Flughafenring 21 m
3. Turn left to stay on Flughafenring 32 m
4. Slight left to stay on Flughafenring 0.3 km
5. Slight right to stay on Flughafenring 51 m
6. Slight right at B1/L677/Nordstraße
Continue to follow L677/Nordstraße 0.4 km
7. Turn left to merge onto A44 toward Kassel/Bremen/Köln 2.7 km
8. Take exit 52-Kreuz Dortmund/Unna to merge onto A1 toward Köln 13.6 km
9. Take exit 86-Westhofener Kreuz to merge onto A45 toward Dortmund-Süd 3.5 km
10. Take exit 8-Dortmund-Süd to merge onto B54 toward Herdecke 2.2 km
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Dortmund? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Dortmund in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.