This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Good stuff, reasonable and close to city center.
Could be hard to find at first but once u've stayed there,
then the routes will be easier. But just gotta becareful at night,
as the place is dimly litted and on a quiet road.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
Hostel Rosemary is located in the center of Prague - Old Town, just few steps from Wenceslas square and Old Town square. You dont need to use the public transport when you stay here. All the famous sights are in walking distance.
If you will come by train, we are just 2 minutes walk from Main Train station - Praha hl.n. (Dont take taxi, dont exchange money inside the train station !)
We live in Prague and run this place with our best already over 6 years. We are local Prague family, born and living in Prague in hostel Rosemary together with you...:)
Everybody are welcome - individuals backpackers, students, groups, couples or family...
We are open to help you with all your questions.
You will get Prague map for free and some good tips for restaurants and other places around.
There are free Prague tours which we reccommend going on every day 1045am and 2pm just 10 minutes walk from us. Pub crawl meeting point aprox. 10 minutes walk.
Reception is open only from 8am to 7pm, but in case you need to come different time, dont worry, just let us know in advance or ring the bell night reception in front of the building. There is always somebody staying here with you.
After your arrival you will get your own keys so you have no problem to enter the hostel any time.
The keys are for refundable deposit 10EUR or 200 CZK.
Lockers are available in all dormitory rooms, you can use your own lock or borrow one from us.
Some private rooms have security boxes, upon request.
Our rooms :
all the rooms are spacious and clean with bedding and towel for free. Wifi in all rooms.
In all private rooms is possible to add extra bed.
- private rooms ensuite with fully equipped kitchen
- private rooms with shared bathroom
- female dormitory rooms
- mixed dormitory rooms ensuite or shared
Common room :
- tv with international chanells, 2x computers with printer, wifi for free.
- fully equipped kitchen, oven, diswasher, microwave...
- free coffee and tea ready for you all the time
- For groups over 20 people, we offer breakfast for extra cost inside the hostel
- dinner available in nearby restaurant
- transport for extra fee or Prague guides in your language.
- we offer laundry service. So you dont have to lose your time in laundrylands, we do your laundry for you.
Its for extra charge, ask at the reception.
We accept EUR, CZK or all credit - debit cards. It should be done on arrival or next day.
- available on request in nearby garages. It cost only 400 CZK and you have to reserve it in advance.
- or you can park your car for free from 6pm untill 8am in street near by, ask at the reception !
Specials or on request:
- if you have any special requests, please let us know by email and we will try to help you.
- private kitchen inside the room, baby cot for free, extra bed, haidryer in the room....
- present for special occasion 'suprise' for your companion
We are looking forward to meeting you here and make you feel like home.
In case we dont have free rooms, check our other property located just few steps from Charles Bridge - Little Town hostel.
Reception is open from 8am to 7pm, in case you need to come different time, please let us know in advance by email. Or call + 420 723 006 838.
If you cannot arrive and we don't receive any notice of cancellation !! latest 48 hours!! before your arrival, one nights room charge will be charged to your credit card.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 86% for this property is based on ratings provided by 77 guests.