The tallest building on the highest hill in Pattaya
Pattaya Hill Resort is a 23-Storey complex on a serene hilltop setting overlooking both Pattaya Bay and Jomtien Beach. This prime location provides our suites with some of the best views along the entire coastline and easy Baht Bus access to both Pattaya and Jomtien. Spacious rooms of different types, including Studious, Suites and Two Bedroom apartments with private balconies will provide the comfort of your holiday.
Pattaya Hill Resort offers for you daily and monthly rent:
- Standard Rooms
- Superior Rooms
- Junior suites
- Two Bedroom Apartments
In a room for you: AC, TV, DVD, kitchen wall, tableware, household appliances, mini bar, refrigerator, single or king size bed, bathroom, private balconies with sea view.
Hotel features and service
Swimming pool, 2 children pools, Le Coffee Shop Restaurant and summer caf with international menu, buffet and bar (assorted alcohol and soft drinks and fresh juices), Le Saigon Restaurant (23 floor European, Vietnamese and Thai Cuisine),lobby lounge, massage saloon, sauna, gym, table tennis, snooker table, free of charge parking lot, mini-mart shop, tailoring shop, laundry service, safety box, butler service, room service, telephone service with international calls, Wi-Fi internet, cars and motorbikes rent, taxi service, visas service (Cambodia), meeting/ seeing off to Suvarnabhumi airport, tour service.
Daily rent includes daily maid service, free bottled water.
- Rates are for 1-2 persons in standard, superior rooms, junior suites and for 4 persons 2-bedroom Suites.
- Extra bed 351 baht per day and baby cot free of charge.
- Children under 12 years old stay free of charge, if share the same bed with parents.
- Check-in time after 2:00 p.m.
- Check-out time before 12:00 a.m.
- Late check-out: before 6:00 p.m. - Half-day charge; after 06:00 p.m. - 100% Full day charge.
- Late cancellation: If your reservation is cancelled within 7 day(s) prior to check-in date, the cancellation charge is 30 percent of stay (include early check-out). Minimum Cancellation Charge is 1 night.
- Breakfast is served 7:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. in Le Coffee Shop. Children under 12 years old should pay 50% of Breakfast cost.
- Payment must be received in advance to guarantee a reservation.
- Rates and designated seasonal rates chart are subject to change without prior notice.
- Term of payment will be cash and major credit card.
- We accept major credit cards like VISA, MASTER CARD. Surcharge for credit card usage is 3%.
- We accept as currency Thai baht.
- Pets, noisy parties, or barbecue cooking are not allowed.
- Any damage or unreasonable deterioration must be paid according to the policy price list of the company or must be repaired or replaced by the guest with the agreement of the 'room provider'.
- Occupants are not to give the room to any other person then the 'occupant', and not to allow any person to reside or conduct a business or supply any other services from the room.
- Occupants are not to keep goods for tax evasion; or to keep explosive substances, inflammable substances, acids or chemicals that may pose a hazard for the leased property or to other guests.
- The company does not guarantee safety of valuable things, which guests left in rooms; all values should be placed in the safety box on the reception.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Pattaya? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Pattaya in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.