Welcome to Hotel Mount Fuji!
Come and indulge yourself!
Our Hostel/Hotel, that is under german and nepali managment, offers you exclusive services! We pamper you from tip to toe, that you\'ll can enjoy yourself after coming back from your trekking tour. Use our wide field of services, starting with delicous nepali and german cuisine such as \'momo\' or \'bratkartoffeln\' and not ending with massages. We are a peaceful location with a nice garden and two roofs, where you\'ll can enjoy our coffee from the coffeefarm and relax.
Find below a list of our services:
- pick up service from the airport and touristbusstation
- roof top restaurant with wonderful view of phewa lake and annapurna range
- trekking guides and porters
- comfortable rooms with WC, shower
- nepali and german cuisine
- european coffee specialities (café de laté, espresso, cappuccino)
- wifi, internet access
Followings are some facilities provided:
- Sightseeing in Pokhara and Pokharavalley
- 1 day trek to the Coff eefarm, Silkfarm, Bhalam, Bhadaure .
- Trekking 1-30 days
- Jungle Safari (activities) in NationalparkChitwan
- Rafting,mountainbiking, paragliding,kajaking
- Bus/ flightticket booking
- Creditcard not possible
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Wonderful and helpful staff. A great, relaxing place to stay after a trek with many rooftop patios to sit and enjoy their delicious milk cafe.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Pokhara? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Pokhara in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.