This hotel is well known for its cleanliness. Hotel 261's popularity comes thanks to the tours on offer and its Wi-Fi. Hotel 261 is a top place to book if you're visiting London. Of 23 that have stayed here 12 would recommend it to a friend. Hotel 261 in London is the perfect choice for anyone travelling with friends and looking for great value accommodation in the city.
The hotel is located in a quiet area of Shepherd's Bush in West London and has superb connections to central London and local venues including Wembley and QPR stadiums and the Hammersmith Apollo.
It is an ideal location for tourists planning to visit all of London's attractions. It is just 10 minutes by underground to central London's shopping areas, museums and galleries and the West End's theatres, nightclubs and entertainment venues.
The closest underground stations are Stamford Brook on the District Line, and Shepherds Bush on the Hammersmith and City and Central Lines.
From Heathrow Take a Piccadilly line towards to Cockfosters get down in the Hammersmith station change to Circle line or Hammersmith line get down in the Shepherd Bush Market Station. From the station 5-7 minute walk to the hotel.
From Stansted Airport :
Catch the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street Station and take the Circle Line of the London Underground to Shepherd Bush Market.
From Gathwick Airport:
Take the Gatwick Express to Victoria Station, and then change to the Circle Line of the London Underground and travel to Shepherd Bush Market.
From the Eurostar terminal at Kings Cross St.Pancras International Station, board a train on the Circle line or Hammersmith line of the London Underground travel to Shepherd Bush Market Station.
Exit Victoria Coach Station and then follow the signs to get to the London Underground. Take the Circle Line and alight at Shepherd Bush Market Station.
Central London is 10 minutes by underground or 25 minutes from Shepherd’s Bush Green on the number 94 bus. The 272, 260, 207, 266 and N207 buses stop outside the hotel. We are also near the A40, M4 and only 30 minutes drive from Heathrow Airport.
If you wish to cancel your booking please inform to us 72 hours before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no show, the first night will be charged. Once you made your booking on HostelBookers.com, the Sani Hotel will contact you by email to request more information to reconfirm your reservation.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
I shld have read reviews before i booked this place! More suitable for backpackers who aren't fussy about living conditions! Problems:
1. Kumar the reception wasn't exactly helpful. REception is supposed to be 24 hours, and we arrived at 4am granted, but after a few questions, he asked me in a not so polite way, "i'm going to sleep now, so dats it right?" Asked him to help change some old GBP notes we had, also cannot, asked him for additional packet drinks, he has to charge (we were only given 1 packet drink complimentary when there were 2 of us in the room) etc
2. power of shower water is super minimum!!
3. very very constricted space in the hotel room and the toilet. Beware if you are sharing the room, you'll be able to hear your friend/partner shitting and farting very clearly
4. They only supplied 1 towel when I booked the room for 2 ppl. No basic amenities like shampoo. Only given a tiny bar of soap. When asked for another towel when we arrived at 4am, the reception said wait until the next morning. This was not pleasant since we were tired dirty and needed to bathe! No hair dryer, no basic kettle.
5. TV is probably like 40 years old and tiny and it doesn't work properly. We had to tune it ourselves
6. Mattress is super flattened and obviously a decade over its shelf life
7. Reception didn't even help with our heavy lugages
I might sound harsh, but this was our 4th accomodation(and last before we had to leave) in our 2 week trip. The first 3 hotels were more or less around the price range of Sani but service and room was really far away from the others in a bad way.
Given it is near the city area, but the neighbourhood is quite dodgy. So don't stay out too late. Read tripadvisor if you don't believe me.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about London? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in London in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.