The new hotel has opened its doors in the broadest and quietest street in the Old Town.
If you have chosen St. Olav's Hotel in Tallinn for a place to stay at, you can consider yourself extremely lucky!
The new hotel has opened its doors in the broadest and quietest street in the Old Town. We are located at a very advantageous place: in the heart of the merchants' part of the Mediaeval Lower Town within three minutes' walking distance from Town Hall Square, practically next to the town wall from the 15th century and within five minutes' walk to the railway station.
In Deluxe rooms, the sense of plenty is created by antique furniture, curtains and handmade bedcovers.
The entrances to the rooms are situated in the cosy hotel courtyard. From the windows one can see breathtaking views of the quiet cobbled streets, red tile rooves or the hotel's romantic courtyard.
In St.Olav's Hotel the charm of medieval fairy-tale atmosphere is combined with modern conveniences: all rooms have a bathroom or a shower cubicle, floor heating, a mini safe and a mini bar, cable television, free WiFi access, a direct dial telephone, a hair dryer, a dressing gown and slippers.
From the airport by car:
1. Head west on Lennujaama tee 0.3 km
2. Slight right at Tartu maantee 2.2 km
3. Continue on Rävala puiestee 0.3 km
4. Turn right at A. Laikmaa 0.2 km
5. Turn left at Estonia puiestee 0.8 km
6. Continue on Vabaduse väljak 0.1 km
7. Continue on Kaarli puiestee 0.4 km
8. Turn right at Toompuiestee 1.1 km
9. Turn right at Nunne 0.3 km
10. Turn left at Lai 62 m
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 85% for this property is based on ratings provided by 12 guests.