Ideal for individual travellers, children families and romantic couples.
Villa Primera is an 8-apartments-house with shared pool, terrace, garden and parking place for guests. At the reception you can find: Internet corner, wifi area, books and table games. This is an small Apartotel near the sea. Located in Cala Figuera, friendly and picturesque Fishingport, surrounded for beautiful cliffs and white sandy beaches.
All apartments are recently renovated and their distribution is similar in all of them:
* Living room with kitchenette: bright living room with sofa bed and TV - Astra SAT, dining area.
* The small kitchen is well equipped with cooking utensils and appliances: 2 units Vitro plate, microwave, coffee maker and fridge-freezer.
* One twin-bedroom: all bedrooms have 2 singles beds (90x190cm) with balcony access.
* Bathroom has bath and shower tube.
* Large balcony and private terrace: some apartments have large balcony and others have balcony and private terrace with hammocks and umbrella.
* Accommodation INCLUDES SHEETS AND TOWELS.
The apartment cleaning service and towels change are every two days (except Sundays) and bed linen weekly.
The hotel provides you: car rental or airport transportation.
There is a bus stop, restaurants and shops nearby.
Boat trips, walking routes and bus tours program are available at the reception for our guests.
Also you can take breakfast at the hostel next door (from May to October) or rent a bike at the corner's shop.
We recommend you: rent a car or transfer in advance, we offer low cost mobility rates through local partners.
Advice about arrival time.
Cancellation policy 7 days
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Mallorca? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Mallorca in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.