Magical and historic location popularized by the movie "Amélie". Have fun in Montmartre and discover the fabulous Sacré-Coeur cathédrale, the Musée salvador Dali, the Musée de Montmartre, the Moulin Rouge and so much more.
Mixed bedrooms only, self-catering facilities, no curfew. 18 to 35 years old only.
- Fan in each room guarantees you a cool night sleep at Lucky Youth (Paris is very hot at night in the summer!)
- No curfew and no lock out: contrary to the rules of most parisians hostels – who enforce a 2am curfew – we give you absolute independance so that you can enjoy the Paris nights.
- Free wifi
- Our hostels are real Parisian apartments in the heart of the city, not large impersonal dormitories in the suburbs. Ideally suited for budget travel, we offer a practical way of accessing the most beautiful sites in Paris
- live a true parisian experience!
- Enjoy meeting new roommates from all over the world.
- The maximum age (35) keeps the vibe young and exciting.
- Enjoy total independence: you will have your own key.
- We will greet you at Lamarck metro station your arrival!
- Parisian kitchen with self-catering facilities, this may be invaluable for those of us on a tight budget in Europe.
We combine hostel value with the benefits of apartment living. Staying in apartments offers young backpackers a unique way of enjoying the sites, cultural wonders and unrivaled nightlife of Paris. Other Hostels may feel cold and impersonal, like a large dormitory. Instead, we offer a more authentic experience, and a truly unique feel. Thousands of young backpackers have chose our hostel-style apartments and enjoy a unforgettable holiday in one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Since 2001 we have been consistently rated among the top 3 Paris Hostels.
- Fan in each bedroom and dorm for a cool night sleep
- Each dorm has either a computer with free unlimited internet access or free wi-fi.
- Secure coded doors in all our buildings
- Kitchen and bathroom are all shared
- Our private and double rooms share kitchen and bathroom facilities with the dorms, although you will have a private room
- Linens can be rented for a charge of 2 euros
Our aim is to provide an accommodation where you can have a real good night sleep in order to be ready to go to visit the sites during the day.
We are not a party hostel, but are happy to provide to you suggestions of where to go out and where to find the best parties in Paris.
- If you arrive from CDG airport:
Take the fast train "RER B" to "Gare du Nord" (North Station)
From "Gare du Nord train station” take metro line number 4 toward "Porte de Clignancourt”" ”(deep pink line on the metro map) and get off at "Marcadet-Poissonniers”
At Marcadet-Poissonniers, switch to line n°12 toward “Mairie d’Issy”and get off at LAMARCK-CAULAINCOURT. This is where we are! there is only one exit at Lamark station so please wait where you are in view at the exit so that our memeber of staff is able to identify you. You will know who we are from our Lucky Youth logo which will be help up by a member of staff.
You will need to call us - there is a pay phone right at the exit of the metro station, in the metro station just before you arrive on the street - so that we can send out the member of staff in charge of showing you to your accomodation.
You must email us your estimated arrival time so that we re able to have a member of staff on hand in that part of the city.
We remind you that check in is 1pm-8pm. Staff is not available after 8pm without a request. If you wish to check in after 8pm, you must inform us by email before noon on your arrival day.
- check in after 8pm is only on request, by email, before noon.
- Call out service is 12 noon – 8pm
- for check ins between 8pm-10pm there is a charge of 10 euros per party, if you think you will arrive within this period, you must let us know before 6pm on the day of arrival!!
- please note that we do not operate after 10pm, if you have not checked in by this time you will be charged according to our policy (our company is not responsable for travel delays)
- you can not check-in without being escorted by a Lucky Youth representative whose job it is to show you to your accomodation and make sure that everything is OK.
We remind you that you must NOT go to our Head Office 26, rue des rigoles. There are no accommodations there. It is only an office for the Staff working at Lucky Youth.
Remember every reservation comes with a personnalized pick up in Paris at a pre-arranged meeting spot. You do not have to look for us. We will come to you.
Make sure to read carefully your confirmation emails as it contains all of your directions.
Booking conditions: • Our hostel will only accept guests arriving and checking in before 10pm. Last check in time is 10pm.
Once your booking is confirmed, you must contact the Lucky Youth Backpacker Apartments Paris by email to confirm your approximate arrival time.
• You must pay the full balance due upon check in. After fulfilling payment we do not refund money. • Changes or alterations to your reservation cannot be made at your check-in.
• We are unable to send mail or fax letters for visa documents applications. • We do not accept customers under 18 years old and over 30 years old • Check-in service for HostelBookers customers: 1pm -10pm. Check in 8pm-10pm: +10 euros per booking. - staff is not available after 8pm without a request. Arrivals after 8pm must be notified by email as soon as possible. - call out service & email service is 7/7 days from 12 (noon) to 10pm.
Please read carefully your confirmation email and have it available upon your check in.
- CANCELLATION MUST BE MADE BY EMAIL ONLY
- Cancellation TWO DAYS before arrival date (local time): free of charge
- Cancellation THE DAY BEFORE or on DAY OF ARRIVAL (local time): we will debit the first night only
- NO SHOW: we will debit the first night only
- We do not accept altercations to original bookings; to alter or change your booking, you must cancel your reservation and then rebook.
Payments made to hostelbookers are non-refundable
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
it has a great location really easy to get there and move around by metro, there are lots of stores near by , i has an incredible view and fun people
The manager was very kind and gave us a lot of facilities. Our apartment had a great view and and it has a good location!
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Great central location and value for money.
The manager was also very nice and friendly.
My room mates were also really fun people.
I liked the fact that a computer was provided in the room and the internet speed is good too.
The minor problems i have was the noise the bed made every time someone moved and having too many people in the room also felt a little crowded at times. But it was generally still ok.
I will definitely consider coming back here!
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
At first it seemed a bit shady: this hostel was by far the least expensive option to sleep in Paris and I had to meet the hostess in the waiting area of a train station of Paris. I had already realized that the location was perfect: on top of the aforementioned train station and also next to an important metro station. The nearest hotel was at least three times more expensive than staying at this hostel.
But when the hostess brought me to the hostel (which is just an apartment) and we opened the door, I realized I had struck gold with my choice for this place. There was a washing machine, a dishwasher, a fridge, a television, a computer with full-time internet access and a bath/shower. And all of it was very clean. I have seen more than my fair share of hostels, one this one was by far the best. The hostess took special care to make sure the apartment was clean (the bathroom, kitchen, and general living area was cleaned once a day).
The thing I liked most was that this set-up made it very inviting for people to launch around on the couch or in the kitchen during the night. I arrived in Paris alone and already went out with my fellow roomies the first night. And since Paris is expensive with regard to buying alcohol in clubs, we went by a night store, bought a couple of bottles of wine and continued drinking in the kitchen, while eating a baguette with true french cheese.
So, all-in-all: the location is great (40 minuted stroll from Eiffel tower, on top of an important subway station), it is extremely clean, thanks to the hardworking staff, value was great, I paid around 25 euro per night, for a great place. With a washing machine, a dish washer and a clean bath at your disposal, I would say the facilities are perfect. The service was really great too, with the hostess offering to even go back to her own place to print out the description of a great local party that was organized the second night I was in Paris.
I will definitely return later this year, if only to visit and re-visit all of the great museums in Paris!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Paris? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Paris in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.