This is a Trusted Review. Why?
no lift _ _ ....... with all those luggage and without any help up to the 5th floor it was a torture... the blankets got a hole @0@ ... overall ok, but just for one time experience.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
4 Rue Bervic
With Barbes-Rochechouart station just 15m from the door, and an ideal location near the famous Sacré-Coeur, one-star Hotel Bervic is one of the most convenient budget hostels in Paris.
Our team will be very glad to help you to make your journey as beautiful as possible; we speak many languages including Hindi! Russian! Spanish! Italian! Portuguese! English! Scottish!
The nearest metro station is just at 15 meters from our door!
All the best places to visit in Paris can be reached in less than 15minutes from here!
• Internet Access
• On Street parking
• Fax service
• Safe Deposit Box
• Tea/Coffee Facilities
• Luggage Storage
We are located in the cheapest area of Paris: food and all what need to buy is cheap here comparing to others areas like: Quartier Latin,Champ Elisées and Trocadéro.
• Local Telephone & fax free of charge
• Wireless free of charge
• All rates are subject to changes
• Check –in 12.00 PM / out 12.00 noon
• Baby Cost are available free of charge
• Non-Smoking rooms are available
• Non-guaranteed bookings will be released at 4.00pm on day
• Of arrival unless arrival time and flight details are provided
• Airport transport is available from the Hotel to all Paris Airport
• Safe and secured 24h a day.
You must give us 24 Hours notice of any change and/or cancellation of your booking, otherwise you will be charged for the first night of your stay and any remaining nights will be cancelled.
Please check with the Management of the Hostel after you're booking has been confirmed, to confirm the most up to date Cancellation Policy.
. It has a 24-hour reception and offers a flat-screen TV in each guest room.
All of the guest rooms have a simple décor and are non-smoking. Each room is equipped with a telephone and most have a private bathroom.
A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room at hotel Bervic Montmartre. After breakfast, guests can use the free Wi-Fi access in public areas.
The area is very easy to reach with a lot of transport possibilities. The metro station is at 15m from the Hotel. The main Train Station Gare du Nord is at 350m.The airport is at 17 km.
Any Paris landmark will be reach in less then 20 minutes by transport (Metro, Bus and Train).
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 70% for this property is based on ratings provided by 26 guests.