Inter Hotel Novalis is situated in Quimperlé and offers comfortable rooms with whirlpool bathtubs. Novalis is an ideal base for exploring the City of Painters, Pont-Aven, the forest of Carnoët, coastal roads and small ports around. You will also be able to visit local oyster farms and taste the oysters.
Inter Hotel Novalis has many facilities and services which include a restaurant, car, 24 hour front desk, newspapers, non smoking rooms, rooms/facilities for Disabled guests, and there is public and private parking spaces available.
The services include room service, breakfast in the room and fax & photocopying facilities which would be ideal for business guests.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
In order to reach the destination from the nearest Aeroport de Lorient Bretagne Sud, by car, you need to follow these instructions.
1) Head South towards Chemin de Lorient au Passage Saint-Maurice/D162
2) Turn left at Chemin de Lorient au Passage Saint-Maurice/D162 and continue to follow D162
3) Turn left at Avenue Robert Schuman/D163e
4) At Rond-Point du 19 Mars 1962, take the 2nd exit onto Avenue Aristide Briand
5) Turn left at D163 and go through 1 roundabout
6) At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the N165 ramp to Quimper/Quimperlé/Guidel
7) Merge onto N165
8) Take the D783 exit toward Riec-sur-Belon
9) At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto D783
10) At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit
11) Turn right at Rue De Kervail and continue until you reach the destination.
A no show will result in a charge of the first night's stay of the booking.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Quimper? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Quimper in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.