A stay at Villa Il Poggio, in the heart of Tuscany, can help you rediscover your roots. Here the link with the past has not been cut off and can continually be felt radiating from the walls of the villa which from its hilltop position has been overlooking the surrounding countryside since 1400.
At Villa il Poggio the rooms are located on top floor of the villa with access from a separate entrance on the ground floor. The style sums up the essence of the main building, with a definite olde-worlde feel.
All the furniture is original antiques, like in the great hall, where you can stay with the other guests before retiring to bed.
From rout S.S. 55:
- Exit at "Val di Chiana-Siena"
- After 7 Km Follow "Sinalunga"
- First on left "Zona Industriale"
- Last on the right "Trequanda"
- Before "Trequanda" little church on the right, take right, after 200 m. you'l be there at n.316 Via del Poggio
- Aeroporto Di Siena S.P.A.
1. Head southeast toward SP105 - 0.1 km
2. Turn left at SP105 - 3.0 km
3. Slight left at SP105/Via Uccianino - 0.2 km
4. Turn right at Via Grossetana/SS223 - Continue to follow SS223
Go through 1 roundabout - 2.3 km
5. Slight left to stay on SS223 - 66 m
6. Turn left to stay on SS223 - 11.7 km
7. Merge onto E78/SS73 via the ramp to A1/Roma/Perugia/Arezzo - 15.4 km
8. Continue on Raccordo Siena-Bettolle (signs for Arezzo/E35/Perugia/A1) - 22.3 km
9. Take exit Sinalunga toward Sinalunga Centro - 0.3 km
10 .Merge onto SS326/Strada Statale di Rapolano, Continue to follow SS326 - 0.9 km
11. Turn right at SS326/Viale Trieste - 13 m
12. Take the 1st left to stay on SS326/Viale Trieste - 20 m
13. Slight right at SP326 - 1.6 km
14. Sharp right at Via del Poggio, Destination will be on the left - 0.3 km
Via del Poggio, 316, Sinalunga
Flexible Check In/ Out hours
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Sinalunga? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Keep your family and friends up to date with your trip by starting your own travel blog!