Lembongan Island is situated just 23 kilometers off Bali’s east coast. Renowned for its marine life, the waters of Lembongan are crystal clear and the warm and friendly locals are always happy to provide tips on the best surfing, snorkeling and diving locations.
With relatively few tourists on the island, visitors can enjoy uncrowded beaches and white sand. The relaxed atmosphere is certainly the island's greatest asset.
The Tanis Villas: from modern word combination architect with Balinese decorations. A perfect home base for your exploration of the heaven paradise of Lembongan Island. Mushroom Bay is probably more sophisticated than the northern bay. They come in various levels of amenities, beautiful swimming pool, garden view, very family friendly also great views of mushroom bay.
The Tanis Bar & Restaurant: built for adventure people who want quality of life. Also can assist you with everything you need on the island like Sunset Dinner Cruise to complete your dining experience. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, starting from 07.00 to 22.00
The Tanis Lembongan Express: A faster journey to Lembongan Island crossing the Badung Strait by speed boat. It takes 25-35 minutes from Sanur beach near Grand Bali beach.
Villas Facilities And Services: restaurant, pool bar lounge, Refrigerator, open air shower, internet cafe, mosquito net, Swimming pool, laundry service on request, Massage room, Mini library, 24 hours free doctor consult service, towel in the room and pool, Speed boat transfer, Motorbike rental and pick up & drop hotel transfers.
What to See: The underground house, Puncak Sari temple, Sunset Cruise, Sea weed farmers, traditional house and Mangrove tour
What to Do: Snorkeling, Diving, Surfing safari, Sailing boat, Picnic to dream beach, Coral Fishing
- Daily public Boat at 08.00 . 10.30 with reasonable price, duration time: 90 minutes
- Daily speed boat departure Sanur 09.00, 12.30, 14.30 and 16.00 and from Lembongan: 08.00, 10.30, 13.00, 15.00 with rate Rp. 175.000/person/way
- Private charter speed boat 30 minutes only. (Please contact us)
The Rates Are Includes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 10% Government tax & 11% Service charge.
• Apartment Sea View, upstairs room, Size 5 X 5 square meters has queen size bed room with separate inside bathroom, Sunken bathtub, high ceiling fan, air conditioning, mosquito net, mini bar, slipper, outside terrace, shower, ideally occupied by 2 persons.
• Apartment (1 Bedroom), Down stairs, Size 5 X 5 square meters has queen size bed room with separate inside bathroom , bathtub, Air-conditioning, high ceiling fan , mosquito net, slipper, mini Bar, outside terrace, shower, ideally occupied by 2 persons.
• Bungalow (1 Bedroom), Size 5 X 5 square meters has queen size bed room with separate open air bathroom. Bathtub, air-conditioning, outside terrace garden, separate outdoor shower, mosquito net and mini bar, ideally occupied by 2 persons.
• Bungalow( 2 bedrooms) , Size 5 X 5 square meters has king size bedroom with separate private bathroom ,bathtub, and Air Conditioning, mosquito net, Slipper, outside terrace and garden, mini bar, and ideally occupied by 4 persons.
The Tanis Lembongan express schedule daily departure Sanur at 09.00, 12.30, 14.30 and 16.00 and departure Lembongan Island at 08.00, 10.30, 13.00 and 15.30 will drop off to Mushroom Bay - Lembongan Island Bali. Our villas from mushroom bay is 2 minutes walking distance.
If you use others boat just give us call, we will pick up around Lembongan Island, where you are with complimentary services.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Very good stay. Very friendly and helpfull staff. The Bungalows with garden view are very nice. Sometimes there were a lot of mosquitos in the bungalow. The boat ride to Lembongan from Bali can be a little rough. The pool site at Tanis is also very nice. We will definitely come back to this place!
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Very good value for their prices!
Nice location with pool, garden, restaurant and the Villas situated into it.
They also offer snorkeling-trips, motorbikes and much more for little money.
We also really liked the staff, who upgraded us to a better Villa when we arrived.
Due to other travellers on Lembongan, Tanis Villas seems to be one of the cleanliest hotels on this Island. The rooms were cleaned every day and the bathrooms were nice and clean aswell. However the linen were only changed after 5 days and we did not receive any fresh towels.
On the scale of things Tanis Villas is worth their prices and a very nice stay.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Nusa Lembongan? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Keep your family and friends up to date with your trip by starting your own travel blog!