We are a Scottish owned guesthouse in the heart of Blackpool, providing friendly B & B accommodation at budget prices, located just one minute from the Irish sea at Central Pier, right in the middle of all that Blackpool has to offer.
At the Staymor Guest House we are delighted to welcome our local and overseas visitors. A hospitality hot drinks pack is provided on your arrival along with towels and guest soap.
We pride ourselves on our excellent home cooking with meals to suit all tastes and special/cultural diets are catered for by prior arrangement.
Prices quoted are based on ROOM ONLY
All bedrooms are private ( no sharing with strangers), and although compact, you will have everything expected from a guest house plus a little more. All rooms are Standard ( no private toilet facilities) please note, a room for two people contains one double bed. Student Groups are welcome
We Are not Licensed But we allow you to bring your own Drinks .... thus another saving on your visit to Blackpool.
Tea and Coffee Making Facilities.
Free Showers (shared).
Own Door Keys.
Hairdryers on Request.
Comfortable TV Lounge.
BSL Signing for the deaf.
Tel / Radio / Alarm in Bedroom.
If you are looking for a swimming pool, sauna and room for a pony, please book a bigger hotel, but if you like great value for money, book the Staymor and try a taste of Scotland in the heart of Blackpool.
'You will not be disappointed'
By confirming a reservation you have entered into a legal contract and agree to the following booking terms & conditions.
1. Credit card payments taken by the Staymor Guest House are subject to a 5% surcharge.
2. No reduction is given for a drop in full room occupancy or if you cut short the stay for whatever reason.
3. It is not our responsibility for mistakes in the booking information supplied by guests and only provided accommodation in accordance with the details received.
4. Will visitors please note!! when you book a double room this is ONE Double bed for 2 sharing , it is NOT separate beds Please read the room description and make sure you know what you are booking.
5. Breakfast is not included in the online room rates
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Blackpool? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Blackpool in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.