Sunrise bungalows are located in Turtle Bay, Manuapen, on the South east coast of Tanna Island, close to Mt. Yasur volcano, Shark Bay and Port Resolution.
Sunrise bungalows are located in Turtle Bay, Manuapen, on the South east coast of Tanna Island, close to Mt. Yasur volcano, Shark Bay and Port Resolution. Situated on the top of the cliff line and open grassland bluff with magnificent sight seen overlooking the South Pacific Ocean, Captain Cook Rock, coral reefs, black and white beaches and experiencing a golden morning Sunrise.
Knowing Sunrise Bungalows is a place for snorkeling, adventure, harmony, serenity, peaceful and quiet with the natural fresh ocean breeze.
Sunrise staff is welcoming you arriving safely to our Melanesian constructed bungalows and may your stay with us be enjoyable and truly memorable.
Note: Credit Cards is not excepted but CASH only
Rates are inclusive of:
•12.5% government tax
•100 vatu per night per bungalow Tourism Development levy
•Tropical breakfast daily
Policy on children staying with parents:
Children of all ages are welcomed. However, travelling with infants under 2 years old to remote islands is not recommended.
- Children 0-6 years: Free of Charge
- Children 6-12 years are charged 2,000 vatu per night per child in all room categories.
- 4 days prior to arrival: 50% of booked accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 2 days prior to arrival: 100% of booked accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
Manuapen Port Resolution
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 47% for this property is based on ratings provided by 3 guests.