the location is close enough to walk to all the major sights in Porto. the room was small but adequate. breakfast simple; joghurt only in the sweet variant and the coffee terrible. the room was on the streetside and local buses start the day early. so close the window.
Situated in the center on the city , overlooking the River Douro. Near Batalha Square and the Cathedral.
Residencial Porto Madrid, overlooking the River Douro, offers all the advantages of a hotel aimed at the middle class with reasonable prices.
Located in the historic area of Porto with a panoramic view over the Douro River and excellent leisure and recreation areas.
Access to major highways that put 15 minutes from the airport, 200 meters from the railway station railway and metro station, 10 minutes from the beaches.
Residencial Oporto Madrid with a total of 12 rooms is an ideal place to your home.
1. Head north 88 m
2. Take the 1st right 280 m
3. Slight left 190 m
4. Slight right toward Travessa do Barreiro 1.0 km
5. Continue straight onto Travessa do Barreiro 500 m
6. Take the ramp to Porto/Matosinhos 1.2 km
7. Merge onto VRI 2.2 km
8. Take the ramp onto A4 5.5 km
9. Take exit 6 to merge onto A3 toward Porto/A1/Lisboa 3.0 km
10. Take the exit onto A20 1.1 km
11. Take the exit toward Antas 230 m
12. Merge onto Av. de Fernão Magalhães 700 m
13. Slight right at R. Nova de São Crispim 190 m
14. R. Nova de São Crispim turns slightly right and becomes R. de Carlos Malheiro Dias 400 m
15. Turn left at R. de Santos Pousada 1.4 km
16. Continue onto R. de Coelho Neto 180 m
17. Continue straight onto Largo do Padrão 32 m
18. Slight left at R. de Santo Ildefonso 240 m
19. Turn right at R. do Campinho 500 m
20. Continue onto Largo do Actor Dias 45 m
21. Turn left to stay on Largo do Actor Dias 110 m
22. Continue onto Passeio das Fontainhas
Destination will be on the left 400 m
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Rua Alexandre Herculano, 65
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
the location is close enough to walk to all the major sights in Porto. the room was small but adequate. breakfast simple; joghurt only in the sweet variant and the coffee terrible. the room was on the streetside and local buses start the day early. so close the window. we paid € 90 for 3 nights and that was a bargain.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 85% for this property is based on ratings provided by 30 guests.