If you’re travelling with a partner and after somewhere to spend your New York City holiday, this is a great choice. This is always a popular Hotel among those travelling for nightlife. Looking for budget accommodation in New York City? You’ve come to the right place. Make the most of a 24 hour reception, its Wi-Fi and late check-out, and you’ll have an even better time in New York City. If you need a place to stay in , Kings Hotel is ideal.
The New York Cruise Terminal is 10 minutes away. This world-class cruise ship port is home to some of the most prestigious luxury liners around. Many major passenger cruise ships, including the illustrious Queen Mary 2 have docked at this landmark.
The surrounding area offers many things to see and do, including excellent shopping opportunities, a number of entertainment venues, sporting events and much, much more. Nearby restaurants offer something for everyone, catering to a variety of tastes and budgets.
Kings Hotel features a karaoke bar and lounge, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel.Free Continental Breakfast, The hotel includes a parking garage, interior corridors, and elevators.
Comfort Sleep pillow top bedding
Number of floors: 5
Internet access in public areas - high speed wireless
From John F. Kennedy International Airport
1. Head northeast (0.7 mi)
2. Continue straight onto JFK Expressway (1.2 mi)
3. Take the exit toward Rockway Boulevard E/Belt Parkway W/Van Wyck Expressway/Interstate 678 - (0.2 mi)
4. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Belt Pkwy W/New York 878/Van Wyck Expwy and merge onto New York 878 (West) - (0.5 mi)
5. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Belt Pkwy W/Kennedy Airport/New York 27 W/No Conduit Ave (0.1 mi)
6. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Belt Pkwy W/Verrazano Br and merge onto Belt Pkwy (2.1 mi)
7. Take exit 17W for No Conduit Ave (0.3 mi)
8. Merge onto N Conduit Ave (signs for North Conduit Avenue) - (0.6 mi)
9. Slight left onto Linden Blvd (signs for Linden Boulevard) - (0.3 mi)
10. Keep left at the fork (5.6 mi)
11. Turn right onto Bedford Ave (151 ft)
12. Take the 1st left toward Caton Ave (161 ft)
13. Slight right onto Caton Ave (0.9 mi)
14. Turn right onto Coney Island Ave (30 ft)
15. Take the 1st left onto Caton Ave/New York 27 - Continue to follow Caton Ave (0.6 mi)
16. Continue onto Fort Hamilton Pkwy (0.5 mi)
17. Turn right onto 39th St and continue until you reach the destination.
Please Note: The property management will process the remaining balance plus taxes after your booking has been made.
If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, a full refund of the 90% will be issued.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 Day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
great hotel close to the subway directly in to manhattan, good place to stay!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about New York? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in New York in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.