Book America Best Value Inn of Central Valley and you are a short drive from New York City. Nearby attractions include the Mountain Creek Ski and Water Park and Bodles Opera House.
Our beautiful 45 room exterior corridor property offers a stunning mountain view and is walking distance away from the famous Woodbury Common Outlet Mall.
Fax and copy services are available as well as free wireless Internet access. Free coffee is served daily between 6 and 9 am.
Our staff are courteous and friendly and will do everything possible to make your stay a great one! Come stay at the Americas Best Value Inn-Central Valley where we've got you covered.
We have 51 newly renovated smoking and non-smoking rooms available fully equipped with color TV, writing desk, coffee table and easy chairs. Hair dryers are available as well as an iron and ironing boards available. .
From Steward International Airport:
1. Head north on 1st St toward A St 358 ft
2. Continue on A St 0.1 mi
3. Continue on Bruenig Rd 0.5 mi
4. Continue on Breunig Rd 0.5 mi
5. Turn left at Little Britain Rd/NY-207 E 0.9 mi
6. Turn left at NY-300 N/Union Ave 1.8 mi
7. Sharp left onto the ramp to I-87 S 0.3 mi
8. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-87 S/New York and merge onto I-87 S 15.0 mi
9. Take exit 16 toward NY-17/US-6/Harriman
Partial toll road 0.6 mi
10. Keep right at the fork to continue toward NY-32 N 0.2 mi
11. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for US-6 E/Bear Mtn/W Pt/NY-17 S/Harriman 377 ft
12. Turn right at NY-32 N 0.6 mi
13. Turn left at Oakland Ave
Destination will be on the right
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Central Valley? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Keep your family and friends up to date with your trip by starting your own travel blog!