Clink 261 is a cosy and intimate boutique hostel recently refurbished to the highest standards. Located just a stones throw away from both Kings Cross and St Pancras train stations, the hostel is in the perfect location for backpackers or anyone visiting London.
Clink 261 is a cosy and intimate boutique hostel recently refurbished to the highest standards. Located just a stones throw away from both Kings Cross and St Pancras train stations, the hostel is in the perfect location for backpackers or anyone visiting London. Our location connects you to no less than six tube lines, the national rail network and the Euro Star to Europe.
Clink 261 also offers a fully functional self catering kitchen (ideal for the classic backpacker budget banquet), TV/internet rooms and a chillaxing reception area, perfect for reading, meeting fellow Clinkers or just catching up with friends. If you have the cash to splash then you’re likely to find your counties home cuisine in one of the many Kings Cross eateries close by.
Guests of Clink 261 are also welcome to use our famous Clashbar in close by Clink 78. It’s only a five minute walk away.
● Passport, driver's license or government issued identity card required upon check-in.
● Guests can check-in until 4am. Guests will only be able to access their room after 2.30pm. A luggage room is available for them to use if they arrive earlier than 2.30pm. Check out time is 10am.
● Note that all our dorms are mixed unless a girl dorm is booked.
● Guests that wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
● When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, we cannot guarantee that you will all be staying in the same room. We suggest booking private rooms if you don't want your clients to be split.
● If you wish to cancel your reservation, you will need to notify us by email at email@example.com 48 hours in advance of your arrival date (and 7 days before the arrival dates of the 29th, 30th and 31st of December 2014 ). However, if you only let us know the day before your arrival, or fail to show up on the arrival date, you will be charge the first night of your stay
● In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God… ) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
Groups (+15 people)
● You will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of the 1st night a week after booking is made. The balance will be required 3 weeks before arrival.
● One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
● If your group is arriving by coach, make sure to contact us for information on where to stop and park.
● If you do not inform us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org when booking we cannot guarantee for your group to be in the same rooms and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
Cancellations between the period 27/07-12/08 must be made 8+ days in advance but if done 0-7 days in advance, the guest will be charged for the entire stay.
261-265 Grays Inn Road Kings Cross
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 77% for this property is based on ratings provided by 117 guests.