SAVOY hotel Piraeus is a premium business hotel uniquely located in the city centre. It is in walking distance from the Main Port, Passalimani Yacht Harbour and only 10 km from all historical attractions of Athens.
This completely renovated hotel offers all modern facilities (i.e. LAN with ADSL lines for hi-speed Internet) and yet the warm and friendly environment required by today's discerning travelers.
Sixty-eight fully equipped rooms and three spacious suites, luxuriously furnished communal areas and the personalized service provided by our dedicated personnel, guarantee the high standard of services that have been offered to guests of the Savoy hotel for over twenty years.
The hotel's Restaurant and Bar, adjoining the ground floor lobby, offer a generous buffet breakfast from early morning hours, international specialties and Mediterranean tastes during the day and excellent local wines and drinks into late at night, in a relaxed and elegant atmosphere.
The newly renovated conference rooms in mezzanine, fitted with all the latest in audiovisual equipment simply set the standards in Piraeus for banquets, conferences, meetings and seminars of all types.
The sixty eight rooms and the three spacious suites of the Savoy hotel combine all modern comforts with the personalized service and the warm atmosphere, which has made the Savoy the most favorite venue for the visitors of Piraeus.
Guest rooms features:
• Individual climate control
• Satellite television
• Direct dial telephone
• LAN with DSL lines for hi-speed
• High security key-card lock
• Double soundproof glazing
• Balcony or terrace (most rooms)
• Private bathroom (bath tab or shower)
• Mini - bar
• Hair dryer
• Iron & ironing board (upon request)
Piraeus is 45 km. far from Athens airport "Eleftherios Venizelos". All major airlines from the five continents fly directly or via stopovers at world's biggest cities, to Athens airport. Many European charter companies fly also directly to Athens airport from locations such as London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan, Cologne, Budapest, etc
Athens is also connected with direct flights from all major Greek destinations such as Thessalonica, Corfu, Crete, Rhodes, Santorini and Mykonos.
Peloponnese railway station by the port connects Piraeus with main cities of Northern Greece and Peloponnese, as well as the most European capitals.
* From Athens airport "Eleftherios Venizelos", follow Attica Avenue. On your right hand side you'll see the sign "Vari". Follow this direction and when you reach the junction with the coastal road "Akti Poseidonos", at Voula area, turn to the right. Pass Voula, Glyfada, the old Airport, Paleo Faliro and Neo Faliro sports complex stadiums. Turn left to the sign "Piraeus centre" at the little bridge over the railways, pass the Municipal Theatre Square and after 600 m. the hotel is at the left hand side.
* From National Road one, connecting Salonica with Athens, drive till the end of Kifissou Avenue at the seaside and turn right, direction to Piraeus. Pass the stadiums and after 1 km turn left at the little bridge over the railways at the sign "Piraeus centre". Pass the Municipal Theatre & Terpsitheas Squares and you will find the hotel after 400 m. on your left hand side.
* From the National Road two, connecting Patras and Corinth with Athens, after entering the city at Dafni area, pass the suburbs of Haidari and Peristeri. At Aegaleo area follow the street on the right side of the bridge and turn right at the sign "to Piraeus" at Kifissou Ave. Drive till the end of Kifissou Avenue at the seaside and turn right, direction to Piraeus. Pass the stadiums and after 1 km turn left at the little bridge over the railways at the sign "Piraeus centre". Pass the Municipal Theatre & Terpsitheas Squares and you will find the hotel after 400 m. on your left hand side.
* From anywhere at the main port just follow the street that rounds it towards the south side and turn left at the traffic lights of Charilaou Trikoupi Street, in front of St. Nicolas church. At the first traffic lights turn to the right and you'll find the hotel after 50 m. on the other side of the street.
Cancellation by phone or fax until 2 days from arrival: No charge
Cancellation within 2 days before arrival, late cancellation or no show: Charge of the full amount of the reservation
In order to proceed with your reservation we require valid credit card. The remaining amount of the reservation will be preauthorized on booking date and charged on arrival date by Travelmed Hotels Group. In case the pre-authorisation fails, we shall contact you for alternative card details. This should be arranged within 24 hours of our email, otherwise the booking will be cancelled without a refund of the advance payment.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Athens? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Athens in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.