Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
134 Wakefield St
The Guest House offers additional facilities to normal backpacker hostels, and the shared kitchen and bathroom facilities are cleaned daily and are modern and spacious.
Also, The Guest House is also sister property to Backpack OZ which is just over the road, where you can use the facilities like the bar and internet access then return to the peaceful Guest House for a great nights sleep!
The Guesthouse offers:
* Electronic keycard access to rooms
* A/C in all rooms
* TV and basin in private rooms
* Continental breakfast (toast and cereal)
* Wednesday 2 course BBQ dinner and dessert!
* Freshly washed linen and duvet
* Bus, and train transfers (at certain times of day and generally for guests staying 3 nights or more - please enquire in advance).
* Washing powder
* Large rooftop deck with views to the Adelaide Hills
You are welcome to use all facilities at Backpack Oz, including:
* Bar with daily Happy Hour ($3.50 beers!)
* Free WiFi 24/7
* Latest release DVD's
* Free pool Table
* E-Mail / Internet facilities
* Luggage storage
We hope you choose to stay with us and leave with fond memories of both Adelaide and The Guest House.
Sam, Penny & Tom Twelftree
PLEASE NOTE PLEASE NOTE PLEASE NOTE
- Reception is open from 6.00am till 10.00pm. You must check in prior to 10.00pm or we can not accept your booking
-Please be as accurate as possible with your arrival time as we will re-sell your room after 5 hours of proposed arrival time.
- Please check-in at Backpack OZ, 144 Wakefield Street, 30 seconds walk across the street.
- Valid passport or photo ID is required.
- Triple rooms have 1 queen & 1 bunk bed
- Towels can be provided please see reception
- No rooms have ensuite bathrooms
Reception is open from 6.00am till 10.00pm. You must check in prior to 10.00pm or we can not accept your booking
International passports or photo ID is required
Triple rooms have 1 double & 1 single bed
Bus and train transfers may be available at certain times of day and generally for guests staying 3 nights or more - please enquire in advance.
We do not offer airport transfers but there is an airport shuttle that stops outside our door ($8).
No end of year sports group bookings will be accepted.
-We do not accept any end of year sports groups.
-We do not accept any interstate boys weekend away groups
If you are one of these types of groups and have made a booking with us, we will cancel you booking immediately.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 80% for this property is based on ratings provided by 18 guests.