Clink 78 is a stylish backpacker hostel which is oozing with character and history and is packed with friendly staff looking to make your stay an enjoyable one.
Clink 78 is a stylish backpacker hostel which is oozing with character and history and is packed with friendly staff looking to make your stay an enjoyable one. Clink78 combines 200 years of history with a quirky and colourful interior and is located in the old Magistrates courthouse on Kings Cross Road. Clink78 is unique in its appearance and is in the perfect position to connect travelers to no less than six tube lines, the national rail network and the Euro Star to Europe.
We believe that Clink 78 has everything a backpacker needs all under one roof. Chillax in our TV courtroom, catch up on your world affairs in our internet courtroom or cook your self up a budget backpacker banquet in our self catering kitchen. We offer a mixture of private rooms and dorms, and most private rooms and some of the dorms have their own bathrooms. We also offer Girls Only dorms and Girls Deluxe dorms for even more luxury.
A Continental breakfast
A Luggage room
A Towel for everyone who books into a female deluxe dorm or private rooms.
A London walking tour
A London map
If excitements your thing then our small, but perfectly formed, travel shop can send you off on your very own London adventure. When you return, dust your pack off and head down to our famous basement Clashbar which brings you 7-nights-a-week of pure entertainment, fun and frivolity. It's great value and the perfect place for a recap on the days events. Feel free to wash them down with an ice cold beer or glass of wine :)
Please make sure you read our terms & conditions before booking.
See you soon!
Passport, driver's license or government issued identity card required upon check-in.
● Guests can check-in until 4am. Guests will only be able to access their room after 2.30pm. A luggage room is available for them to use if they arrive earlier than 2.30pm. Check out time is 10am.
● Note that all our dorms are mixed unless a girl dorm is booked.
● Guests that wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
● When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, we cannot guarantee that you will all be staying in the same room. We suggest booking private rooms if you don't want your clients to be split.
● If you wish to cancel your reservation, you will need to notify us by email at email@example.com 48 hours in advance of your arrival date (and 7 days before the arrival dates of the 29th, 30th and 31st of December 2014 ). However, if you only let us know the day before your arrival, or fail to show up on the arrival date, you will be charge the first night of your stay
● In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God… ) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
Groups (+15 people)
● We do not accept groups of under 16 years of age. If your group is between under 16, let this website know at the time of request.
● You will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of the 1st night a week after booking is made. The balance will be required 3 weeks before arrival.
● One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
● If your group is arriving by coach, make sure to contact us for information on where to stop and park.
● If you do not inform us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org when booking we cannot guarantee for your group to be in the same rooms and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
78 Kings Cross rd
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 78% for this property is based on ratings provided by 362 guests.