Skip Navigation

Hostal Felipe II

Hostal Felipe II

Calle Mallorca 329 3 floor. Door number 1, Barcelona, Spain Map Send to a friend
From $16



Accommodation Spain Barcelona Hostal Felipe II

Hostal Felipe II

Photos Facilities Map Streetview Reviews

The Hostal Felipe II is a modern, renovated hostel in the heart of Barcelona in the safe and elegant Eixample district, only 5 streets away from the famous church Sagrada Familia. We are a small and cozy hostel without loud parties or noisy group rooms.

Take in the beautiful view of from our common area while utilizing our free computers or access free WiFi from your room. Our friendly, multilingual and local staff is always ready to help!

Our property is bright and friendly, welcoming travellers from all over the world.

Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in all areas, and access to computers in our warm common area with beautiful open view to Diagonal Avenue.

Our rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and either a private, or shared bathroom. The shared bathroom is conveniently located on the same floor. All rooms are bright and have wooden flooring, air conditioning and heating.

Hotel Facilities

Elevator, Heating, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking, Air Conditioning

Internet access, and Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.

Parking: No parking available.

Accommodation Information

Hostal Felipe II offers five room types for your convenience.

- Single Room with Shared Bathroom

. Double Room with Shared Bathroom

. Double Room with Private Bathroom

- Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

- Triple Room with Private Bathroom

The Triple room contains a double bed and one single bed. Triple rooms with three twin beds are also available.

Bed sheets and linens and towels are provided at no extra charge.

Location Information

From the Barcelona Prat airport, there are various means of transportation available to arrive in Barcelona center. A taxi from the airport will typically cost around 40€. The express Aerobus running every 5 minutes from T1 and T2 is also available with direct transport to Plaza Catalunya costing 6€. The public train (leaving from T2) can be taken from the airport directly to the Passeig de Gracia station using a 2 zone ticket.

Upon arrival into Barcelona, take Metro L5 or L4 to the Verdaguer station. From the station, be sure to take the Bailen exit. Walk down Bailen street (this should be downhill leaving the metro station) crossing the Diagonal Avenue. Take your first right on C/ Mallorca and arrive at Mallorca 329 on the right. Ring the bell marked Hostal Felipe II below to enter into the building.



  • Air Conditioning
  • Laundry Facilities

Important Information





The Hostel will charge you the first night after your booking is made.

1.- In case that the reservation is cancelled 15 DAYS OR LESS before the date of the check in:
Deposit amount will NOT be refunded and the “price of the FIRST NIGHT” will be lost.

2.- In case that the reservation is cancelled 16 DAYS OR MORE prior to the date of the check in:
We will refund 90% of the price of the FIRST NIGHT, and the other 10% will be used to cover the bank taxes and management costs.

Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights.
Check-in: after 14:00

Check-out: before 11:00 am

Reception desk works from 10 am till 22 pm

Cancellation Policy

7 days

  • Reviews
  • Photos
  • Facilities
  • Map
  • Streetview
Great 80%

Have you stayed here? Write a review

Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.

Hotel Amenities

  • 24 hour hot showers
  • Air Conditioning
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Elevator / lift(s)
  • Internet / Wi-Fi
  • Washing machines


  • Linen – FREE
  • Towel – FREE

Create a Travel Plan

Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!

Add to Travel Plan


Do you have questions about Barcelona? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.

Talk travel in the forums

Travel Guide

Read up on what to see and do in Barcelona in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.

Travellers' guide to Barcelona