Business people will be pleased to find that they can get connected to the Internet in their rooms and watch the news on satellite-TV with BBC World or ARD.
The Fritz Hotel is a small city hotel / guesthouse, officially graded 3-star hotel, within easy walking distance of the Cape Town city center, Parliament and Green Market Square.
Business people will be pleased to find that they can get connected to the Internet in their rooms and watch the news on satellite-TV with BBC World or ARD. Those travelers who like to get away from the standardized atmosphere of the usual city hotel will feel comfortable with the mixture of original Art Deco furniture, Fifties and modern pieces especially designed for The Fritz Hotel. People on the go will find some of the finest restaurants, bars and clubs that Cape Town has to offer - a mere stones throw away.
13 double bedrooms en suite,
• Direct-dialing ISDN-telephones in all rooms
• Digital satellite-TV in all rooms with BBC World, M-Net, Super sports, ARD, ZDF, SAT1, etc
• Mini-bar, mini-safe, fan, heating, hairdryer, radio, adapter in all rooms
• Big balconies with nice views on Lions Head and Signal Hill from the 3 deluxe rooms
• Own small private garden with the 2 Garden rooms
• Beautiful views on Table Mountain from the 4 Balcony rooms
• 4 Standard rooms on the ground floor
When driving from the airport, take the N2 towards Cape Town
Drive for about 15 km
When the N2 forks shortly before Cape Town, go left onto the M3 (De Waal Drive) towards Cape Town South
Drive for another few kilometers into town and turn left before a bridge, still on the M3, towards Camps Bay
Continue into Orange Street, pass the impressive entrance to the Mount Nelson Hotel on your left side and turn left at the next traffic lights into Rheede Street, turn left into Kloof Street, turn left into Wilkinson Street, turn left into Faure Street which is a one way street where you will find The Fritz Hotel at the bottom on your right hand side.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
1 Faure Street
Click here to enlarge map
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 84% for this property is based on ratings provided by 4 guests.