New Delhi Ambica Inn
L-60A Malviya Nagar
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
We wish to introduce Ambica Inn as the perfect place to stay in South Delhi for the business or casual traveler.
Ambica Inn provides affordable accommodation with all modern amenities to visitors to Delhi. We have taken utmost care to ensure that personalized services achieve the ultimate standards in extended hospitality.
Whether you are on a short pleasure trip to unwind from the stresses of daily grind or on a leisurely holiday, the experience at Ambica Inn will remind you to return again and again.
We offer the following range of facilities to make your stay with us a memorable experience:
* Deluxe single occupancy & double occupancy AC Rooms
* Colour T.V with Tata Sky Connections
* Wi Fi internet access
* Mini Fridge
* Assistance in Dry Cleaning & Laundry services
* Attached clean, hygienic toilets with imported fittings
* Uninterrupted power backup
* Assistance in Airport pick-up/drop
* Complimentary Breakfast
* Newspapers on request
* Round the clock room services
* Assistance in reservations/forex
* Facility for Iron with Iron Board
* All credit cards accepted
* Ample parking space
* Privacy/confidentiality & security highly assured
* Plus many more conventional facilities.
We are located in the heart of South Delhi, less than 30 mins. away from the domestic and international airports, and walking distance from the bustling market of Malviya Nagar and 5 mins. from PVR Saket.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about New Delhi? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in New Delhi in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.