Welcome to Anadin Hostel, Budapests first and only exclusively female hostel!
We thought of those girls too who are travelling alone or with a couple of other girls and dont wish to share their room or the bath with men! If you are one of them and you are looking for a nice, cozy, clean but a not expensive accommodation in Budapests downtown then Anadin hostel will be a good choice for you!
Our goal is to create an environment that makes you feel right at home, and contribute to your pleasant stay in Budapest. So say goodbye to dirty and overcrowded mixed dorms and say hello to Anadin Hostel!
Here are just a few reasons why Anadin Hostel would be a good choice for you:
- Because here you won't be disturbed by unknown men
- Because here you won't be woke up at 4 am by drunk, rowdy men
- Because here the bathroom is used only by women
- Because you don't have to be embarrassed when you are getting dressed
- Because our hostel is situated in the downtown but not in a noisy street
- Because here you will not see bedbugs or any other kind of insects in your room
- Because we offer an excellent price/value ratio and a cozy, friendly atmosphere
- Because we provide for all our guests:
Comfortable lounge with satellite TV / DVD player and computer
Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, microwave and utensils to cook
Clean bathroom with 24 hours running hot water
FREE coffee/tea all day
FREE use of Internet and Wi-Fi
FREE Towels, Linens, Slippers
FREE use of hairdryer
FREE use of umbrella on rainy days
*** !!! IMPORTANT !!! To avoid any misunderstanding, before booking please read our policy! ***
Check-in and check-out policy:
- We have no strict check-in time BUT as there is no 24 hour reception in our hostel, in all cases you have to INFORM US about your exact ARRIVAL TIME! Any changes in it must be communicated to us! Please consider that we are not obligated reserve your bed if you dont arrive for the time you indicated!
- Check-out is till 10:00 am and like at check-in, also in this case we need to know your exact check-out time. By that time you have to empty the locker and leave the bed but you dont need to leave the hostel. You can store your luggage in our luggage-deposit free of charge till 4pm or longer for charge.
Payment and cancellation policy:
- Payment is upon arrival in cash (HUF / EUR / USD).
- Please note that taxes (22%) are NOT INCLUDED in the price!
- Penalty free cancellation can be made up to 2 days before your arrival date. If you make the cancellation in the 2 days before your arrival date or you dont make any cancellation but wont arrive, than the amount of your bookings first night will be charged to you! This applies to in-house guests as well. Reducing the number of nights will be treated as a cancellation such will be subject to the cancellation policy above mentioned.
- We are a girls-only hostel. It means that our hostel gives accommodation exclusively for girls. We will not give accommodation for men despite valid reservation but will be treated as a cancellation such will be subject to the cancellation policy! Male visitors are not allowed!
- We are not a party-hostel as our hostel is located in a residential building! Thats why we kindly ask you not to make noise in the building and in the hostel between 20:00 and 08:00
- No pets or other animals are allowed at the hostel.
- We are a no smoking hostel.
- Use of your own bedding or sleeping bag is strictly forbidden to avoid presence of bedbugs. We provide bedding for everybody free of charge.
- Consumption of drugs and hard alcohol is not allowed nor in the hostel neither in the building.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you soon!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Budapest? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Budapest in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.