Ban Chunsongsang Home Stay provides budget and comfortable accommodation in Chiang Mai Thailand.
Ban Chunsongsang Home Stay provides comfortable and budget accommodation in Chiang Mai Thailand.
We are situated near to the popular sightseeing locations of Borsarng handicraft centre, Saa paper village, Mae Kuang dam, San Kampheang hot spring and the Muang on Cave. Get a glimpse of the traditional Thai life style and culture in the surrounding village countryside, rice fields and handicrafts.
Thai food tasting activities are available, as well as dessert cooking classes, Khantoke dinner with Thai dancing show and rural food campfire dinner party. Trying our special dishes; fried insects, food cooking in a bamboo tube and many tasty local dishes. We also provide campfire party area, cooking area and travel services.
Our tour package consists of temples tour, sightseeing tour, trekking tour, excitement activities; bungee jump, off road buggy tours, off road motorcycles, xorb ball, drifter go karts, paintball, shooting, rock climbing, water rafting, elephant riding, horse riding and playing with tiger lion snake and monkey.
We also made to order the handicraft products. You will surprise the lowest price handicraft products that you have never seen before.
Two types of accommodation are available: either family houses or private bungalows, both decorated in traditional Northern Thai Style with local furnishings. All rooms are spacious, comfortable clean and simple.
Distance to Ban Chunsongsang:
* From Chiang Mai city (Tapae Gate) approximately 16 kms.
* From Chiang Mai Airport 20 kms.
* From Bo Sang (handicraft village) approximately 6 kms.
For your convenience, please let us know about your arrival and we will provide the complimentary pick up from anywhere in Chiang Mai City.
How to find us:
- Take the road no. 1006 to San Kampaeng district.
- Go for about 5 kilometers will reach Ton Pao or Louis intersection (the 2nd intersection from Nong Pa Krang intersection).
- From this intersection go straight for 750 meters, on your left hand side there will be (the second) 7-eleven shop next to the PTT gas station not inside, it is 50 meters away from the PTT gas station.
- Turn left and enter to the Saa Paper Village or Ton Pao village, there will be the large wooden arch entrance.
- Just keep going straight along the main road (the road passing through the villages and rice paddy field), go for 6 kilometers on the right of the road is the San Thon Muang Nuea Temple and then the crossroad.
- Turn left at the crossroad and go strait for 50 meters Ban Chunsongsang Home Stay is on your left-hand side.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Chiang Mai? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Chiang Mai in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.