Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
124/24 Moo 3 Lamai Beach
The Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort located at prominent Lamai Beach is your perfect hide away under the blue tropical skies. The Resort is nestled in a splendid lush tropical garden of over 10,000 square meters, blended naturally into the island’s stunning landscape.
The Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort has just finished the new restaurant named The Patio and the Conference Room. The new facilities are now ready to serve the guests with the best service.
Our well trained staff is determined to fulfill any wish you might have during your stay and to surely make it an unforgettable one.
The Patio Restaurant is located directly on the beach front and offers an array of Thai and International Food specialties, using only the highest quality and finest of ingredients.
<< Rooms >>
- Superior Spa Rooms: has been carefully appointed to meet all the needs of our esteemed clients. All Rooms feature a king size bed and bathtub with Jacuzzi located on the large private balcony.
The Superior Spa Rooms are the perfect choice for a honeymoon or any other occasions you might want to celebrate with your beloved partner.
- Spa Junior Suites: are built in contemporary Thai style and offer any luxury you may think of. Through a small gate you enter into your private court yard with your own Jacuzzi paddle pool and a King-size day bed.
The rooms are designed to ensure your utmost comfort and well being, with a separate shower and toilet as well as a large and comfortable King size bed.
- Pavilion Grand Pool Villa: he newest luxurious modern boutique style, 4 of grand pool villas with 160 sqm. Each, full equipped and decorated included private pool.
Our air-conditioned luxury beach front pool villas are elegant and gorgeous in design with separate bedroom, living area, private pool of 15 sqm. with sundeck for ultimate relaxation.
- Orchid Meeting Room: The Pavilion Conference Room located on the ground floor behind The Patio Restaurant which the size is 5 x 11 meters. The modern decoration of the room makes itself cozy, comfortable and spacious.
We provide all kinds of necessary facilities, e.g. Glass Board, Marker, Stationery, Screen, Over head Projector, Computer (Flat Screen), Printer, Scanner, Memory Card Reader and Copy machine. (LCD is available at THB4000 a day)
<< Amenities >>
- Air-conditioning: Individually controlled units in all our guest rooms.
- Airport transfer: Private Car or Minibus Service, 200 Baht per person or group rate 800 Baht.
- Baby cots: Are free of charge.
- Bank: Nearby
- Bar: The Scenic Corner and Look-Out Bar.
- Car and Motorcycle rental: Through our Tour Desk.
- Check-out time: 12 noon. Late check out upon availability
- Catering service: For details, please contact our Food & Beverage Manager.
- Credit cards: Master Card, Visa Card and American Express.
- Current: The local voltage is 220V and 50 cycles. All electric equipment uses only 2 point plugs.
- Dive Center: Nearby.
- Doctor: 24 hour Medical service available nearby.
- Drinking water: For your convenience we provided bottled mineral water daily to your room.
- Fishing: Nearby
- Hair Dresser / Beauty Salon: Nearby.
- Internet Access: Shops nearby.
- Laundry service: We provide daily laundry express and pressing service.
- Luggage: Porterage and luggage storage is available.
- Mini-Bar: Available in all rooms.
- Newspapers: Daily newspapers are available in the lobby area.
- Night Entertainment: Nearby.
- Pharmacy: Nearby.
- Photo / Film: Nearby.
- Restaurant: The Patio Restaurant opens: Breakfast 06.30 - 10.00 hrs, Lunch 12.00 - 15.00 hrs, Dinner 18.30 - 22.30 hrs.
- Room service: Available from 11.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- Stamps & Mail service: At the Front Desk
- Shopping: Easy shopping in the village nearby.
- Limousine Service: Hotel to Nathon (Town ) or
- Chaweng Beach and return with air - conditioned van or station wagon on request.
- Spa treatment: Different Spa treatments and steam-bath are available at our Spavilion at the pool site.
- Swimming pool: Free form swimming pool and Jacuzzi, open daily from 6.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Tailor: Nearby.
- Telephone: IDD Telephones in all rooms.
- Tours, travel & sightseeing: The hotel provides you with a complete tour and sightseeing information including land, air and sea travel reservation.
- Visitors: unregistered visitors are requested to leave guestrooms by 8.00 p.m.
- Water sports: A wide range of water sports is available along the beachfront, including windsurfing, kayaking, catamaran and water-skiing.
Koh Samui is located in the province of Suratthani in the Gulf of Siam, 780 kilometers South of Bangkok. There are daily direct flights to Samui Island from Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Krabi and Singapore. The ferry from the mainland takes just half an hours.
Our resort is built in 2.6 acres (10,000 square meters) of tropical gardens along side a 2 ½ kilometers stretch of pristine white sandy beach suitable for all kinds of water sports.
Terms of Payment:
One (1) night deposit is required during Low Season.
Two (2) nights deposit is required during High Season & Peak Season.
1. No-show - One (1) night charge.
2. Request for cancellation less than Fourteen (14) Days prior to arrival date during Low Season, One (1) night charge.
3. Request for cancellation less that Seven (7) Days prior to arrival date during High & Peak Season, Two (2) night charge.