Florian Hotel is situated about 3.0 km from the main square in Krakow. Unique interior of the building is warm and cozy. From the entrance, each guest feel special atmosphere.
Features: - Two parking lots: one for passenger cars, which is monitored and one for buses and cars, which is surrounded and closed. - Multi-club and a conference room. - We accept credit card payments - We accept pets for an additional charge - transfer from the airport to / from airport
We have 22 beds in 11 rooms: single and double rooms (with extra beds) Each room is equipped with bathroom, toilet, radio, telephone, TV and WiFi. The rooms are comfortable, but each has its own unique style. Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served as a buffet from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm
From Airport Kraków Balice:
1. Head southeast toward Route 774 - 20 m
2. Turn left at Route 774 - 0.2 km
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto zjazd Rogoziany - 0.6 km
4. Take the ramp onto Route 7 - 1.4 km
5. Take the ramp onto Route 7. Go through 1 roundabout - 12.2 km
6. Take the exit toward Aleja 29 Listopada - 0.3 km
7. Turn right at Aleja 29 Listopada - 0.4 km
8. Turn left at Wilenska - 0.3 km
9. Continue onto Czerwonego Pradnika. Destination will be on the left - 0.3 km
By a taxi from the airport - 70 PLN.
From the main bus station Kraków-Glówny:
1. Head north on Pawia toward Stanislawa Worcella - 0.7 km
2. Take the ramp onto Aleja 29 Listopada - 1.4 km
3. Turn right at Wilenska - 0.2 km
4. Continue onto Czerwonego Pradnika. Destination will be on the left - 0.3 km
Children under 10 years old free of charge.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krakow? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krakow in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.